Diesel's medicated doobie snacks

Hello everyone. Here is my recipe and my process for making cookies. I usually use m&m’s, but you can use anything that can be baked. :sunglasses:
My hand writring is terrible chicken scratch. If anyone has any questions just shoot. I use a magical butter machine to infuse my butter. I eventually want to try making gummies and chocolate covered pretzels. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. :+1::v:
20180417_165332

Some of my batches from the past

10 Likes

Diesel, thanks for the post. I have been interested in the Magic Butter Machine. Just wondered what you think about it. I tried a loaded brownie today and I think it helped my arthritis and Neuropathy more than vaping. Regards

1 Like

I love this machine. It makes making buter super easy. All I have to do of claify the butter then add it to the machine with the decabed bud and how much ever lecthin you need. Press the temp and the correct hours and it’s all done. You strain out the butter from the plant material and then place it in a dish of some sort and place it in the fridge to solidfy. Once it has hardened up i either use it or freeze it. I wrap it in wax paper and then foil and place it in a ziploc them into the freezer.

You can also make a bunch of other things with the machine as well. Check out their site and see what you think. If you have any others just shoot.

3 Likes

Looks great brother

1 Like

Thanks my frined. They are delicious and I wish I could eat more than 1 haha

2 Likes

Can’t wait to try these for myself! I rotated your recipe pics for you, too:

4 Likes

You’ll have to let me know how they turn out or if you have any questions. :+1::v:

1 Like

Gotta harvest some good bud to use first!

1 Like

That’s true :+1::v:

1 Like

@daz49 here is the recipie I use

1 Like

Thanks @Dieselgrower I will definitely try them, do you get the earthy flavour when you use the butter machine ? When I make it the usual way it’s always green and the nasty flavour that reminds me of doing magic mushrooms back in the day and we used to make tea out of it, exactly the same smell and flavour

1 Like

Usually I can’t really taste the weed in them. Jist taste like a cookie :v:

1 Like

Thanks my brother, good to know as a butter maker is on my wishlist so I’m glad that seems to dilute it, it’s still quite strong in my brownies with the butter done on the stove

1 Like