Diesel's grow room

Black widow is supposedly the true white widow. From what I’ve read on a couple places
Now it’s between the blue cheese and the blue pyramid… Decisions decisions

2 Likes

Smile and say Cheese!

3 Likes

I have to adult before I can make eggs and bacon so a good watering then back to the kitchen to make some breakfast/lunch. @Willd

4 Likes

Oh, the trials and tribulations of parenting those lil chickadees. I’m about to feed my girls too

1 Like

Happy birthday bro!

1 Like

Thanks my friend :v:

1 Like

Happy birthday @dieselgrower

1 Like

Thank you my friend :v:

Happy late birthday

1 Like

Haha it’s not necessarily late. Thanks my friend :v:

1 Like

Happy birthday @Dieselgrower !

1 Like

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I didn’t want to hijack his thread. I was thinking of running a blueberry or maybe an indica dominate or a lowryder strain. 3 gallon cloth pot to maybe help keep the size down. I’m thinking of getting a small green house or till a small garden and hide 1 or 2 in the middle.

1 Like

No problem
I did the green house thing last year haha
Cause i cant have them in open view myself
I have a decent amount of land and plan on clearing a bunch more of it so maybe at some point i can plant where eyes can see but for now it the green house on the back part of my property lol
Which is why i want to do autos this year start them indoors and move out as they hey start to flower is my thinking
Smaller pots will help control size fir sure im actually using two gallon pots indoors on autos now
I plan to use five gallon pots outdoors

2 Likes

Sounds good. I bet 1 gallon would be fine. If they get rootbound it’s not like it’ll kill them. They’ll just stay on the smaller end. I live in town, but have a privacy fence on thw back and on the sides in the front. I have chain link on the sides, but both neighbors are barley outside, except to take out their trash. I was thinking of building a grow space or just a quick little greenhouse for tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, and maybe some corn.

4 Likes

Get one gallon soft pots and youll be good
Will need to water and feed more often as they get bigger that all
Witb the air pruning in soft pot they wont get root bound
If you feed you plant properly when in pots the eoots dont go looking for water or food they will stay right there
Dont grow anything skunky lol

3 Likes

Yeah I love cloth pots. I’m having to water my 5 gallom ones every 3 days so I figure that if i go to 1 to 3 gallons it may be every other day or close.

2 Likes

Outdoors last year I had to water every day in 5 gal soft pots for he photo plants. I had an auto in a 3 gal soft pot last year in my greenhouse and she got to be 4’. If you’re in a one gal pot, you’re gonna be watering twice a day when it’s hot out. Just my experience bro!

4 Likes