Diesel's grow room

Count me in on anything that grows on here @Dieselgrower lol

1 Like

Alrighty then my friend. I’ll try an remember that :v:

1 Like

Finally got my seed and count organized. I’m thinking for the regs I could get a bunch of 1 to 3 gallons or how many ever I can fit them in the 2x2 or 3x3 and cull the males then flower the rest.

7 Likes

Sounds good about the regular seeds, and then I’d clone the best females. Can you fill me in on Blue Pyramid?! That sounds cool

3 Likes

Oh man I noticed you have nine pound hammer?! That is one of my all-time favorites. I’ve never had the chance to grow it but I got to smoke some from a dispensary. I noticed it’s in your regular section? Good luck I really hope you get a female! Your lineup of seeds is impressive. Very nice. Enjoy your grow

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of that either. Sounds very interesting

2 Likes

Nice collection, @Dieselgrower!

2 Likes

@neckNflu those are both 9lb hammer crosses, but I’ve had 9lb as welll and it was straight fire.

@MattyBear, the blue pyramid has a nice indica dominate growth at least the one I ran was. Fast flowering and very flavorful. A classic purple or blue taste if that makes sense. If grown right csn be very potent and a real heavy high. :v:

@elheffe702 thanks it’s taken me a while to come across all of these. Most of the regs have been sent to me from friends out in cali. Others have been sent to me from other friends from the east coast :+1:

3 Likes

I totally forgot about the stems from those last 2 plants that I took down. I always dry them out good and collect the calyx’s then make or top off bolws with them. I made a nice bowl packed full of them from the gm and gsc autoflowers. @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @WillyJ @MattyBear @elheffe702 and whoever else if I ledt you out everyone is welcome :v:

9 Likes

I do the same thing. Calyx bowl

5 Likes

They are the best. I always forget about the stems and once I remember they are plenty dry to easily pop off. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Yeah lol. They sure are tasty and look cool in the bowl lmao.

2 Likes

Yeah they do :joy::v:

1 Like

Hitting a bowl of them “lix”!! Mine get ground up with the buds and then into the bowl!

4 Likes

Also a good option

2 Likes

So for the next run I’ve narrowed it down to black widow and 1 of these; gorilla glue, thc bomb, blue pyramid, or Blue cheese. What do y’all think would go better with the black widow?
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @MattyBear @BIGE @WillyJ @Willd

4 Likes

blue cheese gets my vote @Dieselgrower
never had any,but i’m growing critical cheese now…
BC is on my list for sure!

4 Likes

If the BW is like the WW, then it should be a shorter plant. I’m a fan of anything “blue”, so the Blue Cheese or Blue Pyramid sound cool to me!

3 Likes

the ‘blues’’ do not give me the blues at all!

3 Likes

Blue cheese gets my vote… sounds good to me!

3 Likes