Diesel's grow room

Now just need to figure out a new scrog net with the easiest and best materials. I’m thinking of pvc pipe and some sort of cord or string. 2 to 3 inch squares and just laced through somehow. Held up by either zipties or held up on a base or support of some sort. My only problem is I’m not to good at diy, but it’s going to get done. Just need to figure out where to start and figire out a layout I guess

3 Likes

Bruce Banner just a personal preference I’ve had it And I absolutely loved and have been waiting a long time just got something in the mail today

1 Like

I “think” @Myfriendis410 has been making the pvc frames :blush:

3 Likes

I made a pvc Scrog frame. Super easy and cheap. I used half inch pvc, cut to size, get the 4 angles, drill holes and add screws, then add the string. If I were to build another one, which I will for the 3x3 tent at some point, I’ll make the squares 3” by 3” instead of 2”x 2”.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking around and quite a few I’ve see suggested the 3" square’s vs the 2 and 4 ".

2 Likes

Just makes it a little easier to tuck in my opinion

2 Likes

That was the general consensus as well

1 Like

You can omit the screws and drill holes through. It also tightens the frame.

3 Likes

Well payment has been accepted and not the wait is on. 10 black widow are enroute soon.

8 Likes

Excited for you :grimacing: Sadly, my budget for seeds was too low to order from ILGM, so had to order elsewhere. Good news is that they will be in my hot little hands today :+1:

2 Likes

hotdog @SmoknGranny what did ya get?
@Dieselgrower now the hard part …waiting!

2 Likes

Autos of Tangerine Cream, Afghan & Blueberry. I’m trying to get my germination area set up today in between chores. I’m using some bag seeds from last year WW first to practice with :blush: I’m not in a hurry with the autos as they will end up as an outdoor greenhouse Grow.

3 Likes

Nice choice buddy @Dieselgrower

1 Like

Thanks the name was just so uninviting that I had to haha

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see how you turn those beans into beauties

I can’t wait to see the Black Widow in action bro! Tag me into that journal too when you start them

1 Like

You and me both brother. I have a few strains I have at my disposal to run and I want to try them all. It may be a gorrilla glue and black widow scrog after the photos I have now are finished.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 you were talking about scrog and topping. I was talking to a few people a month or so back and they said they scrog without topping. I’ve never heard of it besides them. They kind of had a point. Topping to to make the plant more wide and thus having multiple sites. Well scrog does that as well. If yiu have the net close enought you wouldn’t have to top and wouldn’t loose that week or so after top when they are recovering. Have you evwr heard of anything like that?

1 Like

Yeah i here is that and will say topping will help you fill screen a little faster than not topping imo
You can do it either way i only top a few time myself may twice @Dieselgrower

1 Like

I was thinking that maybe depending on where the net is you could not top and save a week and use the lowers to bring up with a little help and maybe it’ll add a few days or a week to the veg, but so does the toppping really. I may try it next run with my 2 plant scrog. I think it’s going to be a gorilla glue and black widow.