Diesel's grow room

https://www.amazon.com/Apollo-Horticulture-Prescription-Hydroponics-Protection/dp/B01I5LALNQ?tag=greenrel-20

I use these
What ever you buy make sure it block uva and uvb and are rated uv400

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I got some glasses ordered a few additions to the nutrient schedule and some humidity packs. Also recieved my GDP seeds yesterday. So next runs all ready to go.

1 Like

How do you put photos in the post? Thanks MikeinMaine

1 Like

On the response box itā€™s the lower right with a arrow box thing. You should be able to add a photo from there.
It helps when responding to someone to use the @ in front of their name. @Covertgrower
Most of all welcome to ILGM. @MikeinMaine

2 Likes

If you still need help let me know @MikeinMaine
Lol @Dieselgrower i got mine gdp a few wwks back man
Lol too funny

1 Like

Thank you for the information

1 Like

So the new nutrients are on the way. I also have bud candy and flawless finish in my kart for next month. Change of plans as well looks like itā€™ll be another run of promix and cloth pots. Since I misplaced my hydro buckets for the time being. Need to order some potals and promix as well.

1 Like

My goodies list is done for now. A couple of 1 gallon and 5 gallon pots, great white mycorrhizae, some more promix, and some overdrive. Canā€™t wait to get the new grow going :v:

4 Likes

Aquarium sealant you can get it at any pet store. You donā€™t want to use anything thatā€™s chem loaded and could bleed off into the res/solution

1 Like

Well itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve updated the grow room and well my a/c on the fritz. So Iā€™ve decided since I donā€™t have any plants right now that Iā€™m going to take down everything while itā€™s being fixed then put it back up and possably rearrange it a little

2 Likes

That was a little work, but all 3 tents down and put away. The room needs a little straightening up, but no real evidence that anyone was growing. Looks like a extra bs room now

5 Likes

lol,nice @Dieselgrower, sometimes you have to ā€˜ā€˜bug outā€™ā€™ as our m.a.s.h.unit would sayā€¦
any way it is a great chance to fine tune set -upā€¦ although you seem to be doing very well for yourself as isā€¦lol

2 Likes

Thanks for your service, @BIGE. So weird, I was just explaining what a m.a.s.h. is the other day. Yeah @Dieselgrower, looks good :+1: fresh start!

1 Like

@BIGE one of my favorite shows as well. Yeah just bug out every now and then keeps you in your toes Haha. Iā€™ve been thinking about rearranging so this is the best opportunity. Gonna take a break and hit the lake with a buddy tomorrow. Got the bait all iced down and gear is ready. Itā€™s been years since I was fishing on a boat haha.

@elheffe702 thanks it defiantly looks weird in there without all the equipment

3 Likes

Funny you should say thatā€¦I just said to my daughter the other day that we need to go renew my fishing license. I need to get out. I can hear the drag going out now zzzZZZZZZā€¦

3 Likes

Does anybody know a good fertilizer to use for the lsd plant? Iā€™m using fox farm organic soil. Please somebody help me

Fox farm nutes are great get the dirty dozen they have itā€™s great :+1:t2: Roberts nutes work great remo has a great product there are tons on a budget gh works too

1 Like

Well Iā€™m thinking of upgrading my small tent,2x2, to a QB. Iā€™m thinking the 135w kit in 3000k, since itā€™ll be used for both veg and flower. Then I will have gotten rid of the bluple lights in operation. At least with the state getting medical. I might be able to sell some of the stuff that I donā€™t use anymore like all of my lights

4 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan. Thatā€™s the one @MattyBear and @raustin put in their 2x2s I think. Iā€™m in the market soon, myself :+1:

4 Likes

You canā€™t go wrong with that 135w, 3000k QB. Thatā€™s the exact one I have and I love it.

6 Likes