Diesel's grow room

@Countryboyjvd1971 Yeah that makes it tough. I’m able to run an extension cord from my house to the greenhouse because it’s close. (Jealous of your space!) Maybe a battery pack, but that could get expensive. What about little solar panels, enough to run a fan or two? Not sure how costly or feasible that is either

2 Likes

That exactly what im looking into brother a small solar panel set up big enough to run a 400-600 watt inverter and a battery storage
That would be perfect id put a exhaust and a circ fan in the tent
It will be a few $ investment but im willing and lucky im capable

4 Likes

Woohoo the black widow has arrived. Now she’ll go into hiding until the current photos are getting close. :v:

4 Likes

Was in walmart today and picked up some random potting mix for an experiment with a few clones in cups just for s&g’s.

5 Likes

i believe i have seen that brand at my local wally world…
keep us posted @Dieselgrower

2 Likes

Will do my friend :v:

2 Likes

This looks like good stuff @Dieselgrower

1 Like

We shall see :+1:

I saw that at TSC Wednesday and almost bought some :slightly_smiling_face:. I’m very interested in how it does for you. Please keep me informed :hugs:

1 Like

I saw that too and almost bought it, but I have a brick of Promix still. Keep me posted brother

1 Like

Will do y’all. I have some chores to do around the house to get it ready for my girlfriends daughter to stay for spring break. Once I get them squared away and potted I’ll make a thread and tag y’all :v:

1 Like

Nice set up, solid grow but first Thank you for your service!

2 Likes

Thank you my friend :v:

2 Likes

Hey @Dieselgrower I just found your grow and enjoyed the entire thread. As others have mentioned - a big Thank You! for your service! :+1:t3::us:
And happy belated birthday!
Best, Jeb

1 Like

Thank you my friend. :v:

1 Like

So I have a question I habe a plethora of 5 gallon buckets. I’m wanting to try and figure out a way to rig up a watering system. I can turn on let it run and water then shut off till they need water again. I was thinking using a 5 gallon bucket to mix the solution in and store it maybe even throw an airstone in there to help it keep better. What do y’all think? I was thinking of maybe running line from a pump and some sort of spout to the plant. I figured I could manually turn it on or set it up on a timer, but if it makes watering easier than it is now then I’ll just do it manually.

5 Likes

I was looking at this last night

4 Likes

@Dieselgrower I think you could make this work. It would similar to an autopot, but manual version.

Maybe for if I get an outside greenhouse. I should clarify it would be for my indoor garden. Thanks I will save this to my cart if I ever get a greenhouse :v:

1 Like

From reading the reviews, you may need a psi regulator also. I’m just not sure about how to add the nutrients as needed :thinking:.

1 Like