Diesel's Grapes of Wrath

These are in soilless. They both have their pros amd cons

Maybe I’m just thinking the grass is greener on the other side?

I would pick a medium and stick with it for a little while. That’s what I did anyway.

1 Like

So today is day 46 and she is currently in my 2x2 drying tent with a 150w led. I’m thinking if I have the room of replacing it with my 150w hps and finshing her up in there under it instead. So we shall see. This is her under the led right now. I’m currently cleaning the room up an then plan to try and switch lights.

2 Likes

I really like the overhead shots. The contrasting silver in the background looks cool.

1 Like

@Dieselgrower here the auto watering system i use
No moving parts or batteries etc

https://www.amazon.com/Blumat-Reservoir-Automatic-Vacation-Watering/dp/B00F724IBS?tag=greenrel-20

Works great :+1: need a little patience while dialing them In
Im Actually thinking about setting these up in green house with a 55 gal res :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you. How is rhe blumat? I’ve been eyeing that exact kit for my setup. Does it drip contantly or only when needed? Do you like that system?

Well we’ll talk when you got time. Take it easy @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Bro it rocks it only drips when soil gets dry enough depending on how dry you want it to be
You need to dial Them in
which can take a few days but if you follow prep instructions youll like them @Hogmaster actually bought them also after I recommended them
He actually set them up to a 25 gal res I believe it was
I only use it for watering instill hand feed bro
Fill res with water ph and place lid on res
Gravity and pressure does the rest bro

1 Like

Home Depot has similar drip systems except for the drip spikes. Have any of you guys used this system? It looks neat. Don’t know if the water delivery is consistent.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks again. I’ve been looking for anyone who uses this system to get their feedback. I may have to get this instead of my birthday tattoo haha

@Countryboyjvd1971. So you have used it?

I know the ones you mentioned but dont know much about them the ones i posted work great imo @Flyr

Dummy me. I see you HAVE used them. Sorry Countryboy

All good we where answering atbthe same time lol

This is getting out of hand due. I’m like a pet coon. If it’s shiny, I think I gota have one.

We had a couple baby raccoons growing up and they were some of the most inquisitive creatures on earth. They grabbed everything and had to feel it.

1 Like

Day 48: she is tucked away in my 2x2 with a 150w hps light for theblast 2 days. Seemed to respond well to it. Temps are a little higher and rh is a little lower, but I’ll try and get em dialed in for her.

2 Likes

Day 53: she is looking good and starting to get frosty. Not much to say she got a good drink today.

2 Likes

I jealous dude. I can’t wait till mine are doing the same thing.

1 Like

Day 57: she is looking good. Her main colas are coming along nicley. I can’t wait to taste her.

3 Likes