Diesel's clone attempt

I don’t have ingenuity for something like that. I just use these (I’m up to 3 and have a 4th on standby)

1 Like

My trusty watering can never fails me :wink: I hand water because not every plant will need to be watered at the same time there’s always a couple that drink a little slower and that can change through out your grow…plus watering time is the best time to be checking your plants out cleaning any dead or dying leaves looking for pests ect…automation would be nice and time saving but I feel hands on is best…if I was to go auto I would look into those autopots @Screwauger uses he kicks butt with those

5 Likes

You can make a drip watering system pretty easily
Using gravity and do exactly as you mentioned @Dieselgrower the only issue would be metering the amount of water
if you to did it with a pump using a timer would allow you to dial in amounts :wink: keeping res below pot

2 Likes

My shoulders and back don’t like the water bottle trick I’ve been doing for 2 years. They said it is time to upgrade my water game. I spend a lot of time in my garden to look for issues. I was thinking I could rig up like a drip or sprayer that I could hook up the res to when I want to water. Let it soak the pot then hook it up to the next.

2 Likes

I’m. Ot sure exactly what you have in mind, but you can buy a very inexpensive fountain pump, submersible. I have used them in a different applaiction before and worked great.
You could also set it up like the old fashioned toilet tank that was mounted up high, auto refil with valve

3 Likes

I pulled the plug. I had way too much too do to try and attempt cloning. I should of used Ziploc baggie to help humidity and better drainage holes. Learning experience and all the input recieved is apriciated :+1::v:

1 Like