Did the cold turn my plants to male?

Opinions needed. This is my second grow, I accidentally had a pretty good grow the first time, not a lot but some good quality plants. I just started my second grow and it was a little cold in the basement and the leaves on the plants are so much wider than my first grow. Did I harm them too much, did I stress them into becoming male?

Have any pictures, what stage of growth are you in? Pictures up close near the canopy at the nodes are most informative for sexing.

I do have pics, I’m trying to figure out how to post them.

@Dondada.

If you’re on a phone then in the lower right corner and that will give you a few options.

:v:

1 Like

I took the pics on my phone and imported them to my computer

1 Like

3 Likes

The leaves are so much fatter than the first time, that’s why I’m concerned

1 Like

The width of your leaves would depend on the strain that you’re growing.
Not so much temps.
Looks like an indica or indica leaning hybrid.
What strain is it ?
:v:

2 Likes

I agree :+1::v:

2 Likes

2 white widow aren’t pictured, those are the leaves that looked different than the first time, the leaves were thinner, but I also put the light closer this time. There are 2 varities shown, Cali dream and chronic widowm, first time for these.

2 Likes

Theres different phenos of the same strain. Cant expect the same strain to look the same every seed. Everything looks fine. No worries. If u want em all to look the same take clones.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll calm down, I don’t care how they look just as long as they are female. And I am talking about my plants, not my sex life.

3 Likes

Too early to tell male or female. Looking good!

2 Likes

If u bought them feminized then u should be fine :v:

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

4 Likes