Did someone say they need a bar maid

I got the giggles from that! It’s my 1st time growing and loving every minute. Have 6 WW outside, two in greenhouse and the other 4 blended into my garden with vegetables and butterfly bushes. So far so good! So just maybe I can be the flower maid?

That would be me Garrigan. LOL
Been waiting along time to order a drink in the lounge.
Please tell me your the bar maid…lol
Oh I see Flower maid…ok cool!!
But where do a get my drink from…lamo

B Safe
Will

1 Like

I think I need a few drinks.

1 Like

I hope you have the time to wait, but mean time …the ladie over there has flowers…lol. she is the flower maid…lol

B Safe
Will

1 Like

This is fun! Nothing like a few laughs to get through the wait! Ok than what is your favorite drink? I used to drink long time ago but kinda got tired of the hang over!! I much more prefer the flowers, I never get dizzy…well nothing like a cold glass lemonade with some berries floating!

She should be able to both , it’s not like it’s pack in here. :sunglasses::us:

Right now I could use a Long Island Ice Tea or a Tequila Sun Rise seeing it’s once in a blue moon…lol…Does anybody now who the band is tonight…lmao
Hey tlkbear…Ya I now but it’s still early…lol

B Safe
Will

I’m gonna burn one :sunglasses:

Sadly I have to wait for my burn till harvest😔

JC you’ll be ok…the way time is flying by it will be here before you know it.

B Safe
Will

I like my Tequila straight up. But im picky about my tequila​:sunglasses::ghost:

JC … glad to see you in the lounge! I think I’ll stay with my diet Pepsi. I’ve got my plants hidden outside too … they’re doing great and blend in with the rest of the weeds! This is my second year growing … and you’re right … it’s tons of fun.
MT

You may have to wait a couple of months for that diet pepis…
I’ve been waiting for mine since spring.
And the band never did show up
…waited two an a 1/2 months
…dam it…lol

Will

Garrigan … Funny! Gotta have my diet pepsi!

Don’t know where JC went, but I tended bar when I lived in Utah, so I can set you up with drinks if you’d like! Just nothing too complicated … it’s been awhile. Need to do something about that band though. What kind of music do you want?
MT

No doubt MT1…lol
I’m a rocker from 60s 70s AC DC my favorite Arow Smith are from my home town in Mass.
I’ll have a Long island over tea…ok

B Safe
Will

Gotta love Steven Tyler! An old favorite of mine was Guns n Roses. But my all time best is the Stones. We saw Crosby Stills Nash in concert last summer. They were fabulous! Seeing the Stones in concert before they keel over is on my bucket list.

One long island iced tea coming right up!

MT

Yup all great bands. I saw Cosby, Stills, Nash and Young back in the day. Best band I ever saw was The Doors.
Wow finally got my drink. I’ve been waiting so long now i know how his plant felt…lol

B Safe
Will

JCgrace said:

Hi Ya doing! This maid has been a busy bee! Glad to know we all have some great memories and respect a amazing generation of music. It’s takes a memory to start a good story!

see you soon.

1 Like

Glad to hear from you JC
This is an awesome lounge to relax in. Make new friends and to talk about what we all do besides growing.
I think its really nice to talk about other things in life only to find out that most of us like he same things, way cool.

B Safe
Will

1 Like

[quote=“Jcgrace, post:5, topic:2720”]
I used to drink long time ago but kinda got tired of the hang over!!
[/quote] AND you don’t end up cleaning the vomit off your shoes OR waking up trying to figure out who is sleeping next to you ! LOL