Did Someone Say Harvest?

I was playing with my grandson’s LEGO’s today, and found a new way to get my bud to harvest!. :rofl:

35 Likes

Reminds me of Bubbles’ little cargo truck.

4 Likes

That one cola??

1 Like

Lol! I love it! Lovely Christmas Tree you’re hauling!

5 Likes

@Dickrick527……… YES! That is 1 cola.

I need to see is my grandson has enough parts to make a trailer to pull behind the truck. That way I could get twice the colas to harvest. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

I approve !

10 Likes

Hahaha, great pic!

1 Like

That should go in the bud of the month I would vote for that lol

1 Like

Looks sticky, lol

4 Likes

@Hogmaster… That’s sounds like a good idea, but that grow was not a seed from ILGM.

This pic entertained me way too much lol.
@BobbyDigital pointing out sticky scissors makes me confident that I nicknamed him right :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@Gremmall… I had fun doing it. But, that bud made my grandson’s Lego’s sticky & smelly. I had to clean them up with some alcohol before I gave them back to him.

1 Like

Screw him if he cant take a joke.
I’m totally jk lmao :muscle::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@Gremmall… his momma wasn’t too happy about it. SHE, couldn’t take a joke!

3 Likes

From those scissors will come the best hash you’ve ever smoked.

2 Likes

Those scissors weren’t @BobbyDigital ‘s :joy: They were @RockClarke ‘s But your damn sure right!! Scissor hash is the shi*!!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I was wondering if you were still around hadn’t seen you how’s your plants

I am back now!

Hey y’all sorry been through some really exciting time and totally forgot I even was on this site, lol long story short I found my biological family after 27 years of separation, I’ve been searching 11 years everyday and it finally paid off. Sad note but not so sad totally forgot about plants but yanked as soon as I remembered got about a quarter of dried dank! I mean this was some hit bowl twice and call it an evening couch lock.

3 Likes

@Dickrick527 ……… Welcome back! And congrats on the family reunion !!!

1 Like

That’s very exciting did you use social media, wow you looked for a long time. Do they live close to you,? Just can’t imagine how happy all of you are. Too bad on plants but just grow more, finding family was worth it. Are you still tagged to my journal?I’m trying an outside grow but growing inside also in case my outside doesn’t go good. Welcome back

1 Like