Did She Stop Flowering?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

"my Northern Light plant was flowering for 2 weeks today I looked in on her and she have lost her stink smell do this mean she have stopped flowering I didn’t know should be full because I am venting to the outside I have a 2×2.5 tent. "

No likely she is progressing to the next stage of flowering the first 2 weeks she should still be stretching

3 Likes

I agree, with @Majiktoker …my Chocolope stop smelling, a fruity citrus smell, after 2-3 weeks in flowering , for about 2 weeks , and almost triple in size,… After that stretching and blooming , the smell completly change and went to a more woody earthy scent until harvest… after that, when drying and curing , the earthy woody scent take over with a hint of fruity citrus scent…

So, my guess is that the terpenes also develop in that stage of developpement, complexifying them self , as well as the cannabinoids…

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

Terpines are being produced when ever you get the aroma of the plants @Niala your right.

Terpines are what is responsible for emitting out the smell, and taste of the flowers. The stronger the smell emitted from the flower the more Terpines it is going to have

2 Likes