Did she hermie on me or are these calyx

gelato auto

1 Like

I dont see any male flowers? (not from here anyway)

0_o

1 Like

What part are you looking at specifically?

They have pistols shooting from all of them

1 Like

That’s why I am not sure

How long have they been flowering? What im seeing looks like like a type of foxtailing that happens near harvest…(kinda almost looks like a seed sack covered in skin too the…is it hard? like a seed buried in it?)

Do you see and little banana looking things in the flower?

If it does not feel like a seed buried in it my answer is no i don’t believe it hermed.

0_o

No there are no little banana shape things what are those and I was almost thinking it just look like a form of foxtailing also

The pics i sent are of male flowers sticking out of a female flower.

0_o

It’s hard to say how many weeks in to flower she is Maybe 4 I guess she could just be shown signs that she’s ready She just still seems so small

About time For flush

is this an auto?

Yeah gelato auto

1 Like

yea timing when they start flowering is difficult with an auto. they look like they are further than that to me but thats a rando opinion not good facts…check tricomes to time it for harvest…

Did it feel like a hard seed in it?

No not hard tryed to see if anything was in one nothing .maybe 5 or 6 weeks old I need to start keeping track Usually just went by when I seen the Calyx and trichomes change But the buds did not seem to get as big before the calyx formed this time could that be due to heat Or some sort of other stress

I think your safe.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the quick response you’ve been a lot of help and made me feel a little better

1 Like