Did she get Polinated or go Hermi?

About 4 weeks into flower now and I’ve started to notice that the plants are looking as if they may have been pollinated? This is my first time trying regular seeds - everything has been fem autoflowers up to this point. I’m not 100% sure, but to me it looks like there is going to be seeds in there. I was away for a few days and came back and the looked like the image below. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Looks like swollen female parts. Take some tweezers or something and open it up, see if you see seeds. I’m not really seeing anything but could be wrong

2 Likes

In my experience if you have seeds forming the first sign is the frost disappears. That didn’t happen.

1 Like

Everything is still very green, but i’ve pulled a few calyxes and if you squeeze them between your nails a small white piece does come out. With the image above, and just looking visually, my big concern came when i noticed the splits in some of the swollen bits.

3 Likes

Those are seeds.

2 Likes

That was my fear. Can’t figure out what happened. Both plants in the tent are looking the same. Two different strains and I can’t find any male looking parts.

Yea u look to have a pollenated lady. Sorry…

Assuming it was due to a hermie or environmental stress would it be worth seeing the flower period through to collect the seeds or will they likely hermie too?

1 Like

@Mini what seeds were these?

Its a question of how she hermd (if she did).

If she hermd from light leaks, or too strong nutes, or stress? No big deal. All weed has A tendency it herms at.

If she hermd with no stressers? Its bad genetics and those seeds can wreck a grow op

1 Like

One is a Harlesu and the other is a stain called Hooch. Both are from local breeders and were non feminized seeds

2 Likes

I’m not necessarily sure that those are going to be seeds…
I see what your concerned about , but I usually get seeds inside of the buds , when I do…
You very rarely see them so close to the outside of the bud like that… :thinking:
I would let them finish if I were you…
No harm no foul…
Just clean the area really good after your harvest… :wink:
@Mini
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I had one strain do that too it was weird bud but no seed, I’ve never seen one but I’ve always found seeds inside the buds

1 Like

The white spots are what concern me. Looks like pollenated calyx with seeds energing

3 Likes

I’d bet dollars to donuts those are seeds!

5 Likes

Donuts? Where?

3 Likes

Easy Homer!

4 Likes

Someone said donuts!

1 Like

@Mini I’m going to have to agree with @peachfuzz i this they are swollen and should be fine I have had it happen a few times never ended up with seeds I have had great looking flowers with a few seeds time will tell

I’ve had a few calyxs look like that. No seeds.

Otoh, I’ve never had them stack up like that. So, proceed with caution.