Did plant Hermie?

Did my girl grow some balls?

2 Likes

Not seeing anything that jumps out. Keep an eye on it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply that’s the only one I could not lower in to 2ft deep whole I dug for other 4 so she got full sun during week of 100+ degrees

2 Likes

Do I have a problem? Have 12 plants different strains. Notice what I think are pollen sacs in a couple. Feminized seeds from you guys. Plants have large buds.

2 Likes

@Redneck7 welcome to the community! I see
Swollen calyxes. All good and female.

3 Likes

I love this site… happy thread people. 2 different cases. Both appear to be female to be. 100% Ser Vert :ok_hand:t5:

Congrats fellow growers

2 Likes

Sweet. Was sweating for a second.

1 Like

Actually to be exact its not a swollen calyx it a perigonal bract, the calyx is the hair part that the pollen sticks too. The hairy thing connects to the achene or nut ( seed ) and pollenates it. The perigonal bract is a form of leafy matter designed to protect the achene. It is why the vast majority of trichomes are collected there.

11 Likes

Thank you @Cannabian!

3 Likes

hey no sweat! Just thought Id impart my knowledge like the smart assed mo fu I am! Just kick me in the nads if I get know-it-all like.

5 Likes

LOL, Check out the big brain on @Cannabian, dropping knowledge on us.

6 Likes

Its… :zap::zap: SCIENCE!!! :zap::sparkles:

Also… this is worth saying again. Awesome post @Cannabian

2 Likes

They are basically sterile seeds that never really form, right?

well sorta, therebis an actual ovum and in the ovum exist what would become the seed if viable pollen successfully landed on the calyx.

Love it!

1 Like