Did not Germinate

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed critical Mass
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF soil pro mix
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths pot
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) 6ph
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable none
  • Indoor or Outdoor indoor
  • Light system 600 watt led
  • Temps; Day, Night 70 day 70 night
  • Humidity; Day, Night 70%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size no
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
  • Co2; Yes, No no
1 Like

Kinda hard to read but the answers are there…

1 Like

How did you go about germinating the seeds?

1 Like

I always put them right in soil i planted three and its been 5 days …in a plastic flat with the clear greenhouse cover never had a problem …

1 Like

Maybe i got some dead seeds never had a problem with seeds for here ,they always pop right up…
pro mix no nutes …ph water hmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Seeds planted directly in soil without being germinated in a water bath or paper towel with a tap root showing first can take longer to break the surface. I’d give it up to 10 days or so and then investigate further if they don’t pop up :v:

7 Likes

Yea I am going to let them go we will see what happens but usually within three day’s they up …I might be getting a little ansy I will post results…

3 Likes

I agree with @MattyBear. Try not to drown them with water in meantime either.

3 Likes

Patience is all i need …lol

7 Likes

I also agree with @MattyBear and @dbrn32

Next go around try soaking beans in water 12-24 hours until they crack then place in paper towel until you have a nice tap root
Then place in soil a few days it will be out to say hello

Happy growing all :v:

5 Likes

I had a batch of bad dirt (pro mix) I opened a new bag planted three more seed’s the way I always do and less than two day;s all three up .One came up in other batch…It was a waste of seed but that’s the way it goes…I always have good luck with ILGM seeds great germination…My bad…I knew something was wrong…Thanks guys…and Gal’s.

1 Like