Did my plant Hermie on me?

I have amnesia Haze auto. Very late into flower. These balls that look like seed sacks to me are starting from bottom and working up. Where it gets confusing is these balls start to form into what looks like buds closer to the top. Help??

Same pic flash on / off

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything that jumps out at me that says male. I see swollen calyxes, not sure if there’s seeds in there for sure or not…
otherwise looks good.
@Growmodope

2 Likes

There’s maybe one or two I feel that way about, the rest look like calyx with pistils receding.

4 Likes

What @dbrn32 said

4 Likes

Agree, from the pics it looks like pistils coming out of all of em. Ah, its good to be back!! Keep up the good growing!!

1 Like

How late into flower you talking? I would figure the buds would be fatter and more mature than they are if your past about 4 weeks into flower

2 Likes

I suspect your lights aren’t strong enough to get dense buds. What kind of light system are you running?

4 Likes

I was about to say the same as matty. That girl looks seriously light deprived.

3 Likes

Didn’t intend to mislead. I wanted to show what I thought was hermied. Which was at very bottom. I took her to 13 weeks seed to weed. She probably flowered for 9 to 10 weeks. My first auto. I started chopping last nite. Here’s a pic or two. Want to thank everyone that responded

8 Likes

OMG that last picture looks like a bouquet of flowers :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Plant is still way to young to be cutting down… your call tho… you will be lucky to get a good joint out of what you’ve cut down so far…
Let the plant ripen… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I agree completely with @peachfuzz :v::bear:

3 Likes

Thanks peach fuzz… I think i will let it go some more

2 Likes

Flowers… Very good