Did I ruin them? Worms?

I had a few seeds safely stored away. I went to germinate them, and it almost seem like a few are growing clear worms? Are these actual worms? Spoiled taproot?

Thanks guys!

can you post a picture?

1 Like

This sounds like they have some how got too warm and condensated in the bag or pot or whatever or some one has accidently let water in it sounds like tap roots coming out without germination intenions. This may cause issues and these may not gro

1 Like

Kinda hard to see, but that clear thing on the left is what I’m talking about.

i agree what is that and why is the water seem dirty?

1 Like

I zoomed in and that looks like they have germinated without meaning too where did you store them

1 Like

Take them and put them on a piece of tissue and get a close up picture for us to be sure buddy

1 Like

It’s just marijuana residuals, a stem, some old leafs. Mind you, I’ve had these seeds for like 3 years. They were given to me for free, so I won’t be heartbroken. I was just trying to use them as practice before I start with my seedbank seeds.

1 Like

that makes sense now

1 Like

I plan on growing two plants now for bud, then the next two plants are for breeding purposes. I even bought colloidal silver. Apparently, my new growing passion has actually turned me into a more caring person. I had a 1-acre vegetable garden a couple years ago and I loved it. Plus, nothing better than smoking/eating something you’ve grown yourself.

5 Likes