Did I mess up or just impatient

What’s wattage of this?? It may not be enough that’s why they’re still stretching for light

Thanks I will check them out, Budget not very much right now but I might have to just bite the bullet cause evidently you can’t go cheap and expect to get any results lol. Thanks so much for the info!

1 Like

Amazon claimed 600 but although I couldn’t find it on the box it’s obviously not very high at all

1 Like

I don’t trust any light on Amazon unless it’s branded, chances are you’re buying absolute garbage. Sorry to say. But that could be your issue there brother

@My1goodeye i use Mars hydro too, really happy with them so far :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thats a nice one

1 Like

Fc e 3000

Can remember which one this is but it’s not bad… have 3 but 2 running at the moment

2 Likes

Doing an awesome job brother :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thanks yours looking good to growmie

1 Like

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Thanks brother :raised_hands:t2::sunglasses:

Thanks for the pointers

Found this one and hope it at least temporarily solves my lighting problem

Sorry to keep bugging everyone asking so many questions about stuff but I noticed this this morning anything I need to worry about?

1 Like

@Olmedic sorry for late reply been busy with poorly daughter, have the leaves touched wet soil at any point or gotten wet while watering?

Yes they have but I have started placing a cup over them when I water

This is what I am seeing today, they have been in dirt about a month and I know are probably a little bit behind because of poor lighting choices but I am correcting it now any more suggestions would be more than welcome

2 Likes

20220925_132122

1 Like

Looking happy and healthy to me Brother :love_you_gesture: