Did I let them stretch too much?

12 days since last photo

I think they are going to do good?

5 Likes

The blueberry, bio diesel and the amnesia haze are all starting to show signs of flower. The train wreck not quite yet

1 Like

So exciting! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m confusedā€¦did you say these are auto flowers? Is so stay 18/6 on your lights from start to finishā€¦autos love light. Definitely need more soil.

2 Likes

I said nothing about changing my lights from 18/6. I said its another picture from the last one 12 days ago.:smile:

The girls as of today about are a month and 4 bays in. I lost a train wreck to the dog this morning but at least i still have 2 left. Doing some LST thats why some are leaning.

1 Like

Some defoliation is coming soon to these girls also.

Did the dog eat it!? Lol! When I feed my dogs, I feed the cranky old girl (arthritis) in under the house and the younger one stays outside cos the old girl will not let the pup have her food otherwise. Anyway, I tend to potter around in my tent while they eat and Iā€™ve noticed that the old girl seems very interested in whatā€™s in the tent, and not just cos Mum is in there! Iā€™ve made a mental not to never leave the tent door open and old girl under the house at the same time or it might results in some crying on my part :sob::grin:

Yes she ate the whole plant while i was phing water

Oh poo! Sorry to hear it!