Did I get an autoflower?

Did I maybe get an autoflower in my feminized seed pack? Or other explanation?

Got a super mix, feminized seed pack. Started a gorilla glue and Bruce banner from that pack and a master kush from another ilgm pack.

Pictures are from these three plants and the seed pack for the banner.

Vegged 6 weeks, went to 12/12 three weeks ago.

The Bruce Banner looks almost ready to harvest, gorilla glue and master kush look like what I’d expect at this point.

As a newbie, first year growing, just wondering if it’s something I did, or did a autoflower maybe jump in the pack?

Thanks, Tim

1 Like

Looks like it’s photoperiod to me. Here’s a product code list that may clear things up:

These plants all look like they’re outside, how did you control light schedule? Also wondering when plant in question started flowering?

@dbrn32 thanks for the reply!

They’re in 7 gallon fabric pots, so at some point after dark they get moved to garage [windows taped over, very dark], then brought back out approximately 12 hours before sunset. We kinda eased them in over the course of a week.

I didn’t keep good notes, but anecdotally it seemed to start getting white pistils very early.

There are a total of 5 plants [3 ilgm & 2 other] the other four look like the two pics at top, just the Bruce Banner seems so far ahead… it’s not a big deal, I’ll probably just harvest it within the next week or so as tricomes are cloudy and amber.

They were all topped twice, but the Bruce snapped a branch while I was doing some training [it was growing straight up]. I taped it at the break and it recovered nicely, could that accelerate the flowering process?

Thanks again! Tim

2 Likes

Any stress could throw them into flower. Some plants are extremely sensitive and others not really at all. Just like thumb eyeballing lights on time. Some plants could take a major change in light schedule without issue at all, and some plants may have adverse reaction to even a small change.

2 Likes