2nd attempt at a DWC grow. Started very badly but has now powered through.
2 x 2 Tent
5Gal Cheap DWC
300W Kingbo LED (about 120W really but replaced a 125W CFL)
Canna A+B and PK13/14 for flowering
Temps are between 70 - 78
Water temp between 68/73 (had a hot spell in the UK and it was really hard to keep the temp of the water down) but its under control now and never goes above 71
PH I am moving up and down between 5.5 and 6.2 as I add nutes or water. I am sure I read somewhere, possibly on here as I am a lurker more than a poster, that vedge and flower get the right nutes if you allow it to fluctuate a bit between the top and the bottom.
Seed popped on 29/05
And looked very sad for a week and grew slowly.
10/06 - Changed water and added 5ml of A+B so it was really a low concentration (I have the water about 1" or so below the pot so am guessing about 3 gals of actual water)
11/06 - Roots appears overnight and the plant looks much happier.
Its been growing like mad.
20/06 - I tried something I have never done before.
Its only 2 nodes high but I changed the water, adjusted the nutes to 25% and FIMMED.
Never FIMed an auto before , let alone 2 nodes in but the plant was really exploding so I thought I would give it a try and see. I know there are various opinions on whether you should do it on an auto and some do and some dont.