Did I already screw up?

That’s awesome @Oldstoner, I’m happy for ya. Ya send pic’s and keep me posted .

Will

@garrigan62 here are some pics I just took tonight they seem to be doing pretty good to me just still a bit short

1 Like

The yellowing is just from the lighting these are the two gold leaf and the tiny one sprouted at the same time as the others but he has had a rough life I am amazed I didn’t kill him

@garrigan62 these pictures are 9 days after the last ones I think they are doing pretty good so far . I have moved my lights about 3 ft. Away from them to try and get them to stretch up a bit because they just keep getting more bushey and wider .

1 Like

Thank @Oldstoner, that’s a good up date.
Its always good when there’s no problems…lol

Will.

1 Like

Is it just me or are the girls looking pretty damn good for my first try? Some in led lighting others in regular cfls

3 Likes

ilgm rules

1 Like

can I put seeds in propagation on wet fowl with dome😕

1 Like

Beautiful fur baby, for some reason my lab wants to walk around plants and smell around if I don’t watch her and she’s white so I have found a couple of hairs on top of dirt after she walks thru so always get my swifter out :grin:

1 Like

Another beautiful fur baby

1 Like

I’d highly recommend not using much extra nutes with FFOF early on through veg. Oppot before flip and you’ll be good, may need some help in later flowering. I def wouldn’t use liquid nutes with FFOF unless the plant isbig. I fried , and I mean fried, 2 plants that way.

If you do decide to start using liquid nutes, start small.

Also my current grow the plants are also very stout. Check my journal:

Goodluck

1 Like