Dibbz back at it again 2x dream machine 2x strawberry cake 1x double d kush

not alot to report beans have gone onto soil today I plant straight into soil I’ve had 100% success this way so far(if it ain’t broke don’t fix it) 20ltr fabric pots for these girls eventually let’s see if I yield anymore then in the 12ltr standard pots I had

5 Likes

@dibbz Looks like you dropped two beans on the floor don’t step on them but I agree with you 100% if it’s not broke don’t fix it I’ve done it several different ways and it worked several different ways different strokes for different folks good luck my friend :seedling::sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy growing bro :+1::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Hogmaster :joy: uploaded that pic by mistake haha and I tried paper towel but found it a pain dropping them in soil once they’d cracked I find this easier plus less chance of my heavy handling damaging any, cheers guys​:+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@dibbz

keep us posted on your grow

Will

2 Likes

Will do @garrigan62 still nothing to report as of yet I have had some trouble with my ww looking like hemi’s only a couple of stems on the plant tho which I found strange thought the whole plant would turn when this happens anyways long story short I cut away the suspect looking ones and I’m hoping its worked and the rest are 100% girls(time will tell) im busy with plants even when I’m not posting I’ve always got my eye on something or planning my next big move multiple grows defo keep you on your toes lol, as soon as i see some movement and the girl’s take their first peek above ground Il be sure to post n keep you all informed :slightly_smiling_face:

Right on lokking forward to it

B Safe

Will

Just a little info on what I have and what I have planed :slightly_smiling_face: as I said I put my beans straight into soil which is biobizz light mix that has peat moss sphagnum peat and perlite(I used miracle grow one time​:smirk:) I give next to no light until above ground then its straight to 18/6 throughout until switch, feeds for veg I use Dutch a and b never above half strength and to start only at a quart plus calmag feeds for flower I’ve gone with bud ignitor big bud and over drive same rule as veg never above half strength(I burnt a couple early on with first attempt at growing) light for big is a 400w hps and my light for flower is a 600w hps both dual spectrum( I like the idea of leds but don’t have enough info other then cheaper to run and wouldn’t know good from a bad one) I plan to top twice was thinking scrog but again more research needed before I give it a try, now its just a waiting game​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

baby dream popped above ground in the early a.m’s last night

1 Like

baby Kush this one is looking a lil messed up dunno what went wrong she’s looking weak

2 Likes

Congrats :champagne::balloon::confetti_ball:
Your a daddy again lol

1 Like

Thanks bro :+1:t2: the Kush is looking challenged I’ve never seen them grow like that hope its not crap genetics :crossed_fingers:

I think you’ll be ok she’s just figuring out her legs so she’s a little wobbly lol
Give her a few days and I’m sure she’ll be fine
But you never know right
I plant six seeds and had six different plants there all different

She’s the only one of that strain so I have nothing to compare her to plus never grown this particular Kush either she doesn’t have the first round leafs you always get she just popped up showing really tiny first nodes who knows could turn out to be one of my healthier girls we’ll see, ye I agree I have same strain plants grew at same time no differences in anything yet they all are slightly different I hear you only get exact same looking plants from clones but my skills in this are lacking tried seven only one grew so I stick to seeds for now

Didn’t notice not round leaves too small too see lol
Yeah mine also and I’m working on that too
but even with clones they won’t be exactly the same
The genetics will be the same but plants can differ a bit still lol

1 Like

Yea no sign of damage their just not there at all its the strangest thing hopefully it won’t hinder too much first time I’ve seen one grow like that tbh, what you got growing atm bro

all but one are above ground now just waiting on the strawberry cake to greet us

2 Likes

currently looking to change from hps to led can anyone tell me if this will have me covered looking to replace my 600w for the 1000w led and my 400w I use for veg with one of these other ones what are people saying??

nine days old today

1 Like

1 Like