Dialing it in with Sour Diesel, Purple Haze, & Jack's 321 Nutrients

Thanks brother. :+1:t2: I have really got to get these grows shorter. Shezzz!
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I hear ya! I’m working on my time-line on this next grow!

2 Likes

I hope my two green crack ak 47 look like that when done when they go into flower they should have the whole tent to themselves

2 Likes

Looking great !!

1 Like

@shady424 just keep training them to grow up evenly. For me sometimes it can be a challenge but you just keep working with them patiently.
Hey @BetrayedSoul appreciate it very much! :+1:t2: How do you do the last week or so??

1 Like

You have to grow from clone with no plant training , just single cola top plants about a quarter ounce 16 per tote another way of a nice 3-4 ounces or more depending on how many single cola plants you can flip straight from clone to flower which I seen before but on a much larger scale and it’s just one bud cola plants every where , one nice donkey dick cola frosty trim dried cured , but since you into LST and Manifolding your stalk , that’s 8 weeks minimum to perfect the plant structure for multiple tops . Now if you grow out one big massive mother plant :potted_plant:and just clone her out , let you clones take root after 4 weeks and flip them straight to flower , no LST , No MainLining , as the plant stretches , keep the cola tops you know that will produce a decent size cola or colas , and after you clone about 7-10 generations off that one mother plant , clone 8 - etc will be some of your best premium bud you ever smoked and the strain will produced .
I think it’s usually after clone 7 I think is what science says , than the full plants genetically profile will come out in the next generation to be at its best , and the as the mother ages , the clobes get stronger , oh yes extremely potent . But just try it and watch clone 3 bud be better than clone 2 and clone 5 bud will be better than clone 3 and so on , etc!
But you can save more time revegging those plants with an established root zone , before you can grow new ones from seed in they place , which would be Christmas :christmas_tree: before you smoke that bud after curing .
3 autos with 2 photo periods of a sativa dominant and an indica dominant photo with 3 autos , a sativa dominant, an indica dominant, and a good hybrid strain , which should be give are take 6-9 ounces of drying , curing bud right ? I just learned that if you want you finished harvested bud to be at its prime best :ok_hand::100: at least 21 days of a slow drying , and no less than 45 days at the least to cure right , so it I get 3 autos finished , than let the photo finished as I start the next set of autos , by time the second set of autos is finished , that time schedule will be my curing calendar for the first harvest before its ready to smoke, by doing this you should always have a photo period growing in full training while a couple of autos go through will be my time schedule on my bud plus I have one harvest coming out of curing , and one should be going in , as you work on that photo the way you want them right.

2 Likes

Your support is very very much appreciated, and will be passed along. As is the efforts you and all of the other members do to help us and rest of the growers here. Please know that those of us sticking around are trying to do what we can to keep the forum as successful as possible. I’m not 100% sure as to what that looks like, but we’re trying.

Keep up the good work!

6 Likes

Hey brother, trust me, I know exactly who is helping and who is not.

If he hadn’t messed with my post, I would have never said nothing. I will always continue to help others, as long as allowed to stay. But I will not be silenced like I was today. That was totally uncalled for!!

Thanks again brother!

3 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower in last 2 weeks I usually have ppm dropped to around 150. My system has an auto ph doser by blulab so I cant drop lower or it will ruin the probe from ro water. Usually works out great. And at chop time I always have 24hr dark before chop.
When drying I do 60RH and 68f temp with a fan blowing low across room under hanging plants for airflow. Takes aprox 10 days then you have magic that gives the whole home a very pleasant aroma when I open the door lmao

3 Likes

I wish I had the room and everything to be able to do that, but I’m just not setup to do all that right now. I’ll just have to stick to my one or two plants every so often. We’re able to get high whenever we want so, we’re ok with that.

I do appreciate all your advice. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower i wanted to tell you how much I appreciated you having my back the other day. You’re good people in my book :wink: Looks like I’m back for a little while longer at least :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

9 Likes

Hey

All I was doing was trying to tell you how much I appreciate you!:+1:t2:
You, along with myfriend, covert, and db have always been there for me.
I appreciate all y’all do, not only for me but for everybody.
Glad to see you back!:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

48 hrs of darkness has arrived :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::yum:

10 Likes

Mmm I’m literally right behind you. Only 30 hrs left before darkness and snip snip. I have a skywalker cross auto seedling pushing 3 nodes in rockwool in 8 days. If that’s a sign of anything :scream:.

2 Likes

Did I say something wrong ? My apologies !

1 Like

If you talking to me, Absolutely not!! :+1:t2:
Dang it, now I’m tryin to figure what I said… lol :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Hey @peachfuzz @Grandaddy013
What size and brand air pump do y’all have?
Can I use one air pump for both veg and flower? :thinking:
My plan is to have one pump for two totes.
Three air stones in each tote.
Thanks! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

OK, so results and opinions on this grow are as follows:

Doing the trim the way we did, resulted in 0 (zero) larf. 100% smokable weed. So that’s a good thing.

Bud density was tight and dense near the top 1/3rd of the plant. Lower buds were a little on the airy side. I think that may be due to my air and stones being half stopped up and week. All buds were frosty as all get out.

So We bought us a bud trimmer which literally saved us a lot of time. Granted, we lost a lot of buds because it tends to grind the weed up too much. But, for us, it’s wonderful. It trims the buds up nicely, but a little small if you crank it too much.

We ended up with a little over 14 oz. of smokable weed. We got almost 10 oz of bud and a little over 4 oz. of trim and buds that got ground up with the bud trimmer. It’ll fit in the vape real nice.

The Smoke that we quick dried, is extremely smooth, with a sweet light piney taste and smell.
Overall, we thought it was a good grow and think it’s almost “dialed in”. It’ll never be dialed in till I stop changing stuff… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::crazy_face:

Thanks again for all the help! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Awesome return bro. I just dropped some bread on this 32W one since I got a cheap lil 15W. They have a 50w too. Does more air = faster rate of growth? Also gonna be running a photo now that I have a second space established. Should be interesting to see a photo respond to dwc :grimacing:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XDKRYC6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_E847QK2KG0SNTC5HG937?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

I think I’ve read that more air helps the buds. Not quite sure. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I run a 950 gph air pump with a 6 outlet manifold in vegg with 2x2 cylindrical air stones…
And in flower I run a 1165 gph air pump with a 6 outlet manifold with 2x2 cylindrical air stones for one 27 gallon tote…
More air the better…
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes