Dialing it in with Sour Diesel, Purple Haze, & Jack's 321 Nutrients

BTW

HLG 350R $549.
Growcraft x2 330 $499.
Growcraft x3 330 w/code $550.

:v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

I’m really digging the growcraft lights. If we’re me I would probably get the x3 330 over x2 for added efficiency and coverage. Hlg-350r is about right there too. I don’t think you could go wrong either way.

Fwiw, you could probably find discount code for hlg light too.

1 Like

Also I plugged that 950 pump in yesterday and all I could literally say was oh hell yes! :rofl:

3 Likes

@dbrn32 ok, so I’m thinking about the possibility of two plants at two different heights, hence, considering

2 of the hlg 135 rspec
or
2 of the growcraft x3 mini’s

Out of the options talked about above and here, would the room temps be higher with the two drivers vs one of the bigger lights?

Also, would trying to run one light with two plants at different heights cause an issue?

Or, would I be better off with the two lights?

What say your advise?? Thanks! :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, two 135 kits is going to be about the same price as one x3 mini. So I would think spending double on two of the x3 mini’s wouldn’t be as attractive. But it’s quite a bit bigger than 135 kit, so spend more to get more is okay as long as that is the decision you’re making.

More watts in the tent is going to bring more heat. If all is equal i don’t really see two drivers being much different than one. The difference would come from the additional power.

How badly to you want multi fixture capabilities? If this is a top priority, then you have to make the decision to drop light output and save some money, or things will get a little spendy. To naked eye the 135 kits look like you end up similar to 350r. But 350r is roughly 900 umols/s and a 135 kit is roughly 300 umols/s. In reality its about 3 135 kits to equal output of 350r or x3 330. Which would still be less than two x3 mini’s, but also more power in the tent due to lower efficiency.

Two 135 kits may provide you with good enough results too. I just wanted to provide you with fair comparison of how each stacks up.

1 Like

Ok, so I’m reading the two x3 mini’s would be the best choice? But more heat?

1 Like

It would be the most light out of options that have been tossing around here. But yes, also more heat.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and help!!
:+1:t2:

1 Like

Could maybe look at building, im guessing coat of led stuff is probably up too though.

1 Like

All ears here brother. Always looking for the latest and greatest.

Basically I’ll have two plants with a foot print of about 2.5’ x 3’ each.

Of corse my goal is to run two plants at the same height, but we know how that can work sometimes. So my thinking is if they don’t, then I’m gonna need two separate lights.

Would love to hear your thoughts on a build.
Thanks again. Gonna be a min before I get things going again.

1 Like

Let me look around some and get up to speed with pricing and availability.

2 Likes

Hey @dbrn32 Just to let you know, wife and I talked about it, she said, “ahh, just get the x3 mini’s.” Happy wife, Happy life.

I’m a happy happy man! :crazy_face: Yeah she will be too! :wink:

Thanks again for all of your help!

5 Likes

Path of least resistance, I like it!

6 Likes

@yoshi curious if you saw this. Thanks a million for your input!! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah those bowl spinning trimmers suck balls big ones if you tossed them over 3 turns ? Opps? From one plant :potted_plant:and compared to the other before you learned swazzing ? Hey I’m just a rookie still learning how and glad I could see what you was not seeing at the moment .awesome Job !

1 Like
3 Likes

All set to follow this exciting ride

2 Likes

lil update girls are starting to flower and get huge should have made a journal for them but haven’t had time should put out some food bud and hopefully nice yield

6 Likes

Just passed recreational and legal for medical card holders to grow where I live these are good times good times. I just don’t get why it’s still a class one drug to the feds when they hold a patent on what cannabis can do for you. I always thought a schedule one drug was something that was highly addictive and had no medical value. In fact the federal government still has 5 or 6 people on a cannabis program that gets tins of government grown weed sent to them monthly. Sounds a little or a lot hypocritical to me. Don’t ya think?

The United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has a patent ( patent no. 6,630,507). It covers “the potential use of non-psychoactive cannabinoids to protect the brain from damage or degeneration caused by certain diseases, such as cirrhosis

4 Likes

Now I’m over here…lol

1 Like