Diagnosis please

Don’t sweat it too much, there’s just a lot of members here. The more organized it stays the easier it is for you get whatever you’re looking for is all. We were all new here at some point.

Starting a grow journal is a good idea. Under the main headings, there are sub categories. I believe the grow journals are somewhere under the beginner main heading. If you select grow journal and then start a new topic, you should be all set. You can tag me in if you start one. I can’t necessarily help well with everything, but I can probably drag some others along too.

2 Likes

No sweat @Drillbit We’ve all been where your at one time. Welcome to the forum… Good Luck with your grow. If all you got is Peters 20-20-20 use it. Mix it just a little weaker than they say on the directions the 1 st feeding or 2. Then go full strength. When u get to flower you’ll need something with a lower N and higher P&K

3 Likes

I’ve gotten my peepee whacked by the mods; it won’t kill you lol.

You’ve gotten good advice from some dedicated folks. I agree that the best thing is put up a grow journal and you can tag anyone in and all of the info is right there to look at. The only advice I would give to you would be to add a support ticket any time you have a significant issue or question; that way it’s right there for all to review.

The forum has a lot of people which can get confusing to deal with at times.

2 Likes