Diagnosis is needed

I dont know how to make my own post in this forum, but i also have a question on my plants, thier probably 6 months old im using fox farm happy frog and terp tea grow and bloom dry nutes and orca killer whale mycho, roots organic trinity and calmag for my wet ingredients i ph to about 6.8 with a ppm of about 600 since today i got my ph meter and ppm meter im not sure of my ppms throughout the process, however some of my tips of the plant are turning a yellowish brown and seems dry im at a complete loss as to whats going on and what to do please help.

2 Likes

Hello, welcome to iLGM, let’s see if we can get some help.

Wow, really?

Did you get run off pH and TDS?

@Covertgrower need a lil hand, thanks :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

How close is your light?
I made your own post for you, welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Welcome @Shanewalker33331

1 Like

Exactly what I was going to ask.

How about an overall picture of the plant in white light?

4 Likes

I just got a ph and tds tester yesterday and I’ve been using tap not distilled I just recently started monitoring my levels so there’s no sure way of telling exactly what’s been getting to it. I tested my run off for ppm yesterday I started at 600 and the run off was 300 something so their absorbing nutrients so the ph should be ok idk what else to do or what could be happening.

Welcome to the forum.
They are asking how close your light is because it looks like heat stress on those leaves.

1 Like

If you could fill out the support ticket it will help tremendously, thanks

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thanks! My lights are probably 6in from em the others are about 18in above their led tho and don’t put off hardly any heat

The strain is mac an cheese given to me by a buddy,

I’m using fox farm happy frog soil

Their in 7gal plant bags

I haven’t had a steady method of ph besides the color drops just recently bought ph meter and ppm meter but I normally shoot for 6.5

Don’t know the exact ppm

Their all indoor

I have a marshydro sp-150 and a mars hydro ts-600

Temps normally 75 - 80

Humidity is lower 50 sometimes drops as low as 30 or 40 buying a humidifier here shortly

For the ventilation I’m using a 10ft x 13ft grow room and I only have a box fan blowing down on my plants to help with rare high humidity situations but the fan is always on and I have my house ac/heat vent in the room as well.

I’ll take pictures of entire set up and separate plants here in just a minute.

1 Like

I provided entire setup pictures plants and some of the damage and all the nutrients I use

1 Like

I would recommend to raise that light. 18”-24” is adequate.

2 Likes

That’s not what’s causing the issue though or is it?

1 Like

I’ll raise the lights

1 Like

Another thing is the clones i took off the same plants are looking the same and my 2 plants that are about a month is starting to do the same so i dont think its heat burn from the lights its something else

1 Like

These lower leaves, does the white looking stuff in the leaf wipe off? How high has your humidity been? I see 50% is that an average or does it go higher?

@Covertgrower. @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @Bulldognuts @kaptain3d. Any thoughts? Please see above light colored abnormal top growth pics in post#11 as well as the others​:v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Looks like WPM to me. Mild peroxide and water treatment and increased airflow/lower RH should help.

5 Likes

The white powdery substance doesn’t bring anything to mind aside from WPM. I saw 50% rh but saw where there was talk of getting a humidifier. Has the rh been higher than 50% since starting humidifier.

1 Like

Ive seen it as low as 35% before and it really doesnt hold steady if it rains itll be higher if i just watered itd raise but other than that i say it hasnt gotten over 40% in awhile

1 Like

No it doesnt wipe off i thought the same but its on there

2 Likes