Diagnose needed..!

Hi guys!

This is my second time growing. Can you tell me if these are fine? Im in week 5 of flowering. I use 600 w led and they are standing in cocoa. Ph levels on feedingday is 6.2. I think i gave them a little too much nutes 2 weeks ago. Leaves are turning yellow…? And looks a little palish green. Any tips on what too do?

Thanks and have a good night everybody.

strong text****strong text

1 Like

They look fairly normal for where you are in flower. Probably would be good to monitor TDS as coco needs periodic flushing with most nutrient lines. Not knowing the particulars it’s hard to point to anything you can do.

4 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

2 Likes

I just see normal plant fade …around the buds it’s got the more lush green color just the big leaves look like they are fading to a lighter green which is what happens …idk maybe I’m wrong and there are much wiser than me here !! I am not worthy !!

2 Likes

Looks like fall colors to me, just means she’s nearing harvest, and is beginning her death march. You can feed her to slow that down, of let the plant continue to yellow. Won’t hurt anything, it’s just the plant using up the last of the nutrient build up in the leaves.

3 Likes

You’re OK as the plant ages and its at the end of her life cycle you’re gonna get yellowing normal leaf fade look outside right now at the trees in autumn and fall. That’s what your plant should look like when it’s done budding.

They look really good nice job, brother, peace and love man

2 Likes

Thank you! Im Just nervous…i think I gave them a nuteburn a couple of weeks ago…but i got some feedback on the pictures that they look ok. Peace and love man​:pray::sunglasses:

Outlook for Android

1 Like

Thank you. They all say it looks good so im
gonna feed them for a couple of weeks moren and harvest…hopefully​:pray::blush:
Its gonna be medicin for my wife.

Outlook for Android

2 Likes

Thanks for the info and knowledge​:pray::blush:
I will copy the list.

Thank you👍i got alot to set my mind in too i see😅