Deusoboy420s continuous grow!

Currently have an 8x4 full of autos late flower just had a little ph issue all is now back on track in there about 2weeks on most 3 on a couple

Now for 8x4#2 that pic is 13 days old will update later when lights come on currently

Ilgm afghan
White widow
black sugar
Terror berry og
Jock horror x jet a
Snowcap x querkle
Violator kush
Gun slinger
Dejah thoris
Vegging in tent #2 will be using these to fill out both tents once the auto bumper crop gets the chop so i can get back on my perpetual cycle!!!

18 Likes

Out of likes but set to watching!!

7 Likes

Nice! Welcome to ilgm @Deusoboy420 :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you guys appreciate it gotta love this side of cannabis cultivation the ppl who are kind and helpful to eachother needed a new start away from the negativity of a few select d*&^%$bags excited to meet some new ppl learn as much as i can and help some ppl along the way!!!

9 Likes

This is for the most part drama free here. The mods are great about nipping it in the butt :grin:

8 Likes

Can I ask what light that is your using

7 Likes

@imSICKkid :grin:

5 Likes

Now you got @dbrn32 over here for your lighting questions!!! Glad you made it over here. And actually… @dbrn32 helps run this place so you know its good!!! Got your mail out too

8 Likes

Oh and before I forget. There is a certain amount of posts a new user can post in the first 24hrs. So you may get cut off but it’s only temporary. Just to keep the spammers away

6 Likes

Welcome! beautiful grow you got going.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community. Whatever you do, don’t trust Peat…he is super sketchy.

10 Likes

I think that’s why he can’t reply atm

7 Likes

Yeah I think he may have exceded the limit. I know as it happened to me and didn’t know that happened. He/she will be back once that is lifted.

5 Likes

And the migration starts!

7 Likes

One strain of weed I may try to avoid lol

This looks familiar

Happy to follow along, good luck!

5 Likes

Watching this one… looking great. Welcome aboard, this place is awesome

4 Likes

In the auto tent i have 1 315w cmh 1 mars hydro tsw2000 and a maxsisun 1000w that pulls 230w between them for full coverage in the photoperiod tent i have 1 630w cmh 1 315w cmh plan on doing some changing around at tax time i recieved some hlg quantum boards for a Christmas present @imSICKkid is helping me with a parts list to get them put together when i can afford the drivers and a double heatsink

3 Likes

Yeah i ran out of replies yesterday haha

3 Likes

I dont have much info on that strain but the person I got it from grows outdoors specifically for extraction i got the jock n jet bruizer og and titan x alien og from the same person but the parent strains look like FIRE so i figured id give it a try

4 Likes

Will post updated pics in a coupme hours the pics i posted are older than i thought todays day 51-52 for the majority of the autos

4 Likes