Determining yield

Pretty buds bro

Thanks for all the help!! Last question would be, if I add light or bring it closer, will it even help with a few weeks remaining in flower stage?

2 Likes

I’ve seen buds really plump up the last 2-3 weeks.
Moving the light closer might help a little, but ultimately you don’t have enough light.
My advice is to move the plants into direct sun (outside or near a sunny window) during lights on. Try a few hours/day to get them used to it, then after a week leave them in as much direct sun as you can (during the 12 hours of lights on).
Consider this grow a learning experience. Don’t rush out and buy the first light you think looks good. Start doing some research on lighting, come up with a budget, and don’t be afraid to ask for opinions.

1 Like

I totally agree. This time of year if u don’t have adequate light use the top of the line light. Sun.

U can build a very decent light for 200$. I know nothing about them but @dbrn32 knows everything about them. He can guide u in exactly the direction u need for the cost u want to put out. He’s super knowledgeable.

And to answer your question. The last few weeks of flower will b your best weeks. They bulk up the last 10 days or so. Anything u can do to get her chunky is worth it after months of waiting.

U got great advice about not buying the first light u see. U can for sure get an expensive piece of garbage. Most of us did in the beginning. Your in the right place for good advice.

Happy growing!

1 Like

Looks like you got about 40-50 days of flower left, so yeah, go get better lights