Designer cannabis level seeds?

Im looking for the same top shelf quality as the top growers are producing in Cali like Jungle Boys or Backpack Boys, can i get that kind of quality genetics from this website?

1 Like

May I reefer you over to the bud of the month thread??

It’s all confirmed seed orders; or your buds aren’t shown. Give it a peek​:eyes::heart::+1:

4 Likes

Fk yea ilgm is great theres only one arguably better u.s. breeder/seller and thats maybe mephisto( good luck getting those seeds tho) , and only 3-5 european breeders that measure up

2 Likes

Yes you can. Here’s my Purple kush from ILGM.

6 Likes

Thank you for the responses guys, placing orders now.

2 Likes

Backpack boyz is by far one of the best dispensaries in LA. Might be a little high on the prices but it’s great quality and they get new strains weekly! It’s definitely worth spending on backpack boyz weed.

1 Like

Haha. Great pun.

I’ve had a lot of luck with both ILGM and Seedsman. Seedsman is a distributor of other breeder’s products. ILGM is nice because they have strains that they’ve developed themselves. Gold Leaf is one of ILGM’s unique strains. I’m not sure that ILGM is the breeder, but I’ve never seen it sold elsewhere.

Haha, I’m in Disney land now. Thanks for the tip.

Homegrown cannabis has it too. Others on both sites have commented same packaging and same labels.

Great genetics at ILGM i would also highly recommend ETHOS genetics and you can get those from north Atlantic seed company

1 Like