1 Like

Acid Rain (wk7) is the whole tent except for the front right

On the right is C99 (wk8) with the Sativa spirals

YTBN1 (wk7) Single cola

YTBN2 (wk3) Top cola bent over

19 Likes

Nice work dude

7 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 I just made the living soil. I had gotten this grow going, then I shattered my knee. I’ve been looking at pix and vids of my gals and giving my helper instructions. 100% organic grown mostly just water and silica

9 Likes

That sucks, but probably a good thing you have someone trustworthy enough to help you out.

7 Likes

My outdoor grow partner was helping until his wife was diagnosed with multiple brain tumors. Then the only other man I trust stepped in mostly. I’m glad for the all the help

10 Likes

Jeez, when it rains it pours

7 Likes

Thanks to my friends on ilgm as well. When I first got hurt I went through 7 zips in just under 2 months. My stash was gone and harvest was nightmarishly off.

@Midwestnewbie sent me some wash to make rso with but I couldn’t reduce it without a helper, so I drank it over a few weeks. Fuqn greatest New Years, stuck in a recliner, ever!

@AAA also sent me a care package of rso to help me make it the rest of the way to harvest and drying. I’m gonna turn most of this crop into rso. I can’t wait to walk again and do a grow properly.

13 Likes

Dang, man! I didn’t realize…I hope today is an easy one for you. Heal up good and get back at it when you’re ready. Feel better, bro! :v:

8 Likes

Your helpers did a great job imo. The plants look wonderful :+1::cowboy_hat_face::ok_hand:

6 Likes

I’m going to get some more to you, sorry been slammed and RSO is time consuming. Hope you are getting better.

3 Likes

Lol I’m not sure what I sent you helped you stand up, well at least not straight! :laughing: yous a bad mamma jamma to sip on that!

It was stupid with citrus terps and a pleasure to pull on. What was that strain?

1 Like

Ilgm northern lights I know you like that strain as much as I do.

2 Likes

Absolutely love NL! Never had it that way before. Gonna make some green dragon NL for sippin

3 Likes