Dennis 62 simple grow #9

Now we’re getting technical time to ask @dbrn32 he may know where to get individual pieces. For the best deal

1 Like

Thanks man some plans work, but sometimes the plant has other ideas. Will see. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for tagging @dbrn32 there you go wit good ideas again lol

1 Like

Just know how it is fianacially sometimes and parts maybe the least expensive way to make changes even if it is in steps

2 Likes

Ha ha oh well here is what they advertise what early lemon berry is supposed to look like, I don’t think I will get colors as most of my plants are just green but looks really good. ethos-genetics-early-lemon-berry-fem-10-pk its got great description buds are chunky and stacked lol. Mexican airlines is the first mostly indica auto I’ve done and I’ve heard fast buds is really good with autos, 420-fast-buds-mexican-airlines-auto-fem-5-pk I’m excited and girls really taking off

Well guys here at 3 weeks and all is well, both are as wide as the pots so watering the full circumference of the pot but not all the way to run off yet. By next week for sure. Here’s pics

2 Likes

As usual plants have their own plans. Fast buds I guess are fast cuz today 21 days and Mexican airlines is showing pre flower lol. I was hoping for another week. She has the making for 7 nodes, but center will probably be the main cola. I have always topped my autos but it’s too early I can’t take center without taking 7th set, and by next week it will be a button. First time I’ll not top lol. Lemon berry is coming on strong and I don’t plan on topping her till 8 or 9, then veg for a couple weeks before flipping. She is 7 inches tall at 6 nodes, so far so good with the photo. Both have good separation between nodes. I had some problems at this stage with last grow. Using burples till week 6, adding second burple any day now. Following grow 7 as close as possible. Well like I said plants have their own plans tho lol

1 Like

Went ahead and gave them their own light today, next step at week 6 where switch to hlg lighting. But next 2 and a half weeks burples.

2 Likes

I think they look great . Blue purple lights treating you very well in veg stage , after stretch I think they will have a nice shape.

1 Like

@Naptown this is my current grow, at day 24 here.

1 Like

Sweet, thanks! You know I’m along for the ride! Happy happy joy joy.

1 Like

Well I looked at Mexican airlines and was able to pluck out the top without hurting top two branches, and I miss counted. I have 8 sets of branches not 7, this is where I wanted her to be. I really like to top as it gives me a good even canopy hopefully. This made me happy. Lemon berry is behind a little but will top her next week or so at 8 or 9 nodes. :smile:

Hey man thanks for the holler, @Bulldognuts my girls are doin good, going to post pictures in a while, got too many irons in the fire. :smile:

Same thing here. I would have normally caught your original first post but I haven’t been able to keep up with new postings the way I used to before I went to day shift. Set to watch. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I hear ya! On the one hand I’m glad to have the new hobby, on the other hand I don’t have as much time to obsess as I did when I started, lol.

1 Like

Well here at week 4 and I am stoked, just got off the phone with hlg and I got two 100 v2 boards in 4000k for $110. I will have to switch drivers and hangers, but now I think I will be happier. More blue for veg more red for flowering with better quality of light. Woooo hoooo. Of course I will finish this grow as planned, but next for sure. My girls are doing as well as I hoped at this point in the grow, keeping node spacing at an inch apart. I topped Mexican airlines at 9 nodes, so I have 8 set of branches as I hoped, and lemon berry is doing fine and is going to be topped next week at 9 or 10 nodes at most as I don’t want more plant than pot size will support. She is 10 inches tall now and working on 8th node, top then veg for a couple weeks then flip week 7 depending on how tall she gets, can’t have her more than 18 inches when I flip. So overall all is going the way I plan. Here’s this week’s pictures