Dennis 62 simple grow #15

Your welcome my friend, gotta have faith, there is always room for improvement :laughing:

3 Likes

Of course, I’m in! Always enjoy your grows!

4 Likes

Thank you my friend @Newt always appreciate you :v:

4 Likes

Okay yall no life yet but soil was drying so I used a couple table spoons of water on each seed, keeping moist :+1:
These are the ethos strains

Okay the 3rd girl will be Critical sensi star also from the Delicious seeds indica line, same breeder from last grow only this is not a early version, tho 50 to 55 days is 7 to 8 weeks, normal for a 90% indica. Like the others they claim 25% thc, hope it is as good as the girls from last grow.
Anyway yall thats it for today bless you all with a wonderful day, happy growing :pray:

10 Likes

Okay happy day here, both ethos girls are above ground, member berry had helmet head and had the placenta sack dried around the leafs, used a toothpick to free her, no problems

And mandarin sunset is up and doing fine

Critical sensi star is alive but has not broken the surface yet, but happy to have little ones to take care of. Happy growing yall hope you all have a great week. :pray:

12 Likes

We have liftoff!! :rocket:

3 Likes

Marking their place in this world!!!

4 Likes

you stole my line lol, great minds think alike

5 Likes

Well I had to look closely at critical and she is just getting a 1/4 inch tail, she is alive but looks to be days behind the others, most wouldn’t worry about a couple days. I hope for all to pop the same here in my closet (of course doesn’t always happen) but because everything happens quickly here and even a few days translates to a smaller plant at flip, but we will see :frowning:
But all good guys She is still going :pray:

4 Likes

I think it will be ok

2 Likes

Thanks @BudzMS appreciate the holler
Partial take off, but all good so far :+1: @Fieldofdreams thanks man
Thank you my friend @GreggT :v:

4 Likes

Me too gotta have faith man

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: Definitely along for the grow. Woohoo here we go

2 Likes

Well I am disappointed with critical sensi star, she just didn’t have the will to live, I dug her out and she made it out of the seed, but tap root did not burrow down, it was curled sideways. So this is my first failure, and I could start another but I am pretty good with just the ethos girls this grow. Actually 3 is tight, so we will work with what we got. Both are doing fine, and here is where I start feeding the seedlings speedy veg, as it has no nitrogen so doesn’t burn little ones but adds micro and macro nutrients.

Remember mg potting mix is moss, and forest products or wood chips, with chemical time released NP&K so I add organic stuff as I go along. Speedy veg says it is a organic growth accelerator, when they become plants I add other organic nutes, the grow nutes are designed to be put in the soil before planting, but mg already have NP&K, so I add organic stuff when ppms start coming down. Okay I have not put but a little bit of water on the seeds to keep moist, 6 days ago I used a 16 oz cup of water, yesterday I mixed up some speedy veg and I used another 16 oz to water each. I am in plastic pots so plants have to get oxygen the way outside plants do, surface roots, and when they get bigger roots to the bottom of the pots, people put too much emphasis on drying out roots and shock their babies, or shock their autos to flower early. I never let my root zone dry out, roots do not grow into dry soil, I kinda treat my potting mix like coco but because mg is mostly peat moss it holds moisture better than coco so I wet the root zone every few days at this point but a couple days allowing top soil to dry a bit. I always stress that I water to the size of the plant, and dampen soil wider than the leafs and deeper than the plant is tall, and the soil around the damp area is completely dry, so I can not over water as excess evaporates into dry soil. Anyway here’s pics of the girls today, happy and healthy putting down roots.

Member berry

Mandarin sunset

Well yall enough outta me lol happy growing yall :smiley:
Thanks @TT here we go :v:

9 Likes

All sounds fantastic. I agree with your watering amounts and schedule. Also about not letting your plants completely dry out to the point of draught shock. I hope you don’t mind I have added your grow to my watch list. I believe I will enjoy watching this progress. If you’d like I can tag you into my grown room also. Don’t know if you peruse or comment, but you sure would be welcome. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Fatz1973 Thank you and please tag me into your grow, love to check it out my friend :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Dennis62 i appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to sit in and observe your grow. I am always looking to up my game. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I have some seedlings going on now too, slow growing, im so used to baby clones taking off & not so fragile lol… ill look up how old tomorrow… your babies are looking great

4 Likes

Thanks @TT good luck with your little ones :v: yes slow going :smiley:

2 Likes

Good afternoon yall here we are at 1 week and the girls are doing fine, little helicopters are dancing under the fan. All is well, I am watering with speedy veg about every 3 days with a 16 oz cup still. Happy growing yall

Member berry

Mandarin sunset

All is well with me, slow going now while they put down roots. Hope you guys are having a good week. :v:

11 Likes