Dennis 62 simple grow #14

Hey guys I made it over to see my daughter, and she is still trimming cherry gar see and super skunk and wanted to harvest girl scout cookies but wasn’t able to do it herself, so I volunteered to trim and dry it for her lol, small enough to carry into my apartment so why not. Her top buds are big and dense, pretty cool. Only an hour and 15 minutes in trim jail, but I have no idea what she will yield, I suck at guessing with these plants lol… now my daughter only has one plant left little Master kush, and she is still building so at least another week or more. Here’s pics of girl scout cookies hanging in my closet.

Glad I could help out, hope you guys are having a good weekend, know that all is well here. Happy growing yall

8 Likes

Okay yall here we are at week 9 or day 62 of this grow. I am super happy to report that the yellowing and dying of small branches and leafs has stopped its progress, and the girls are doing much better this week, the organic nutes I am using are building in my soil and ppms are coming up, I will be top dressing once a week with flowering nutes, these have plenty of nitrogen too, watering with cal mag on days of no nutes. I am super happy these girls are doing well. I can’t say what is up with jacks 321 other than it didn’t work for me and my miracle grow potting mix. I have never experienced anything like it, only time I was afraid of killing plants… As I said going to keep with the organic nutes, ph issues are there still but not to the extent with jacks. So ppms are around 1500ppm and ph 6.2 to 5.9 out. All good, here is the closet

Here’s Sugar black rose she is in her 3rd week of flower and is building canopy nicely and I am happy with her, being sick decreased my yield but looks like she is doing so much better now.

Here’s Golosa she is doing great some leaf issues but she is going to be a good yield and wow is she ever sticky! She also is in week 3 flower

Here’s 11 roses she is 2 weeks into flower and is coming along okay not great, ph problems in the beginning stunted her, but all good here also organic nutes have got her back on track. Even though she is small she will be what she will be.

Anyway yall just ordered more organic nutes from Spain for next couple of grows, same as the last 5 years. No more experimental trials for me… All the girls are developing upper leaf issues but normal to have these problems, but still not worried about the plants dying anymore. So on track to harvest in a few weeks, and things are going nicely here. Happy growing yall :smiley:

8 Likes

Way to go Dennis! That closet won’t hold no coats now, it’s too damn full!

3 Likes

Thanks man :pray:

looking amazing and the leaf issues are not bad, those ladies are getting so huge.

2 Likes

Yes even 11 roses is filling out her 2x2 lol they fit like puzzle pieces, thanks man :+1:

2 Likes

Glad to hear they are back on track. Looking great

1 Like

Yes me toooo… thank you my friend

1 Like

WOW Brother!!! That looks awesome :blush: you grow some nice looking plants :+1::zap:

2 Likes

Why thank you my friend, still figuring things out lol @Brainsacco1

1 Like

Okay yall quick update on my girls, I was concerned about them a couple weeks ago and started the process of changing from jacks 321 to organic nutes and all my girls are coming along nicely, yellowing and dying leafs has turned green and looking healthy. I have to say my ph out is either on way up or to where I like, I watered golosa today and she was at 1478 ppm with a 6.5, yesterday when I watered SBR and 11 roses were at 6.2 to 6.4 with ppms 1500 and 1287. Mind you with jacks my out ph in was 6.5 and were 5.2 or lower on output.I now set well water set out 24 hrs (it is treated with chlorine) ph in is around 7 to 7.2 I don’t adjust. During the switch over I did get some spots and burnt tips on new growth on top but it seems minimal. Damn I feel better. As organic nutes decompose they will be even better, I am not removing any dead or dying leafs, such a relief. Anyway on another note I trimmed off all my daughters girl scout cookies buds and sweat them in ziplock overnight and today I layed out the buds to air out for a couple hours then I will ziplock overnight and lay out again tomorrow till slowly getting to 58 to 62% humidity in overnight bags then into grove bags. Almost dry 110 grams so 3.5 ounces but will lose a few grams, slightly over 3 ounces :+1: I will give her the 3 and keep the slightly over for myself lol. For a sativa her nuggets are leafy on outside but very dense on the squeeze, anyway here is a couple of pictures and I will shut up lol. Happy growing yall :smiley:

Have a great day yall

9 Likes

That my friend is a pretty bud!!

2 Likes

@Brainsacco1 thanks man, Sunshine is the best builder :+1:

3 Likes

Yes sir!! Can’t do it where im at. It will definitely disappear :rage:

1 Like

I’ll wait for the amber then :wink: thanks brother.

1 Like

OMG I am so happy my plants are healthy I feel good plucking healthy leafs to open up the canopy instead of worrying if those leafs are going to be the last leafs alive on the plants ha ha… Well Sugar black rose and golosa are 4 weeks into flower, buds are still building nicely, but getting lots of orange pistols on golosa but sugar black rose is all white pistols, And boy are these girls sticky as all get out! Plucking leafs I now smell like crazy… 11 roses is 3 week’s into flower and her nuggets are looking awesome for a small plant… Here’s the closet, canopy is coming along nicely

This is Golosa the middle kid, she has done well from seed to now, only losing a few older fan leafs and is one sticky sob, but she is stopping building as her pistols are turning orange fast. All 3 of these plants are early versions, matures at 45 days in flower, golosa is at 28 days, that means she could be ready in 17 days lol of course I will let each plant go till tricomes are where I want.

Here’s Sugar black rose also 28 days into flower but she has all white pistols everywhere and has really come back to life since change in nutes, her nuggets are looking awesome, and even the smallest branches on lower growth are pushing pistols.

Here’s 11roses 3 week’s into flower or 21 days and she was stunted by the nute problems early but is feeling better and making nice little nuggets

Now weekend update on my daughters grow, I checked out the last plant Master kush and all her pistols were orange and better than 10% amber on bud so I brought her home with me cleaned up her fan leafs and have her hanging

So this is the end of my daughters grow but still have a couple updates when I know how much cherry gar see ya and master kush gives.

Sunset sherbet male pulled
Sugar black rose. 5 ounces
Super skunk. 8.36 ounces
Girl scout cookies 3.5 ounces
Cherry gar see ya still cleaning up
Master kush. Still drying

All good here guys appreciate you all, super happy no more thefts and they all survived through this hot ass summer. Happy growing yall

8 Likes

Sugar black rose. 5
Super skunk. 8.36
Girl scout cookies. 3.5
Cherry gar see ya. 13.85
Master kush drying but an ounce lol
31.74 off 5 plants
Quite a good haul for my daughter, but about the same as last year but that was from 2 plants lol thank you to the weed gods :laughing:

8 Likes

thats awesome, very sweet harvest…congrats

2 Likes

Thanks my friend @BudzMS all I ask 1/2 Oz from each and she always gives me nice big buds lol shes a good kid, awesome it all worked out. :pray:

7 Likes

@Dennis62 hey bud! Sounds like a very good haul to me. & that closet is a beautiful sight :heart_eyes: good work my friend :+1: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :heart: :v:.

2 Likes