Dennis 62 simple grow #14

well done, ring ring ring, i rang the bell lol . Happy Cannaversary brother.

5 Likes

Thanks man appreciate ya :+1:

1 Like

@Dennis62 hey bud! Your plants look great!! I hope you can correct what ever is going on with them!

2 Likes

Thank you my friend @Brainsacco1 Me too, hope they pull through okay, I am pretty sure all will be fine, these plants are very resilient. We’ll see ha ha

2 Likes

I thought Nevada was a legal State? I thought I’d heard people could get recreational in Vegas?

2 Likes

Hey @Fieldofdreams thanks for stopping by my friend. Absolutely legal here but I live in government funded housing and it is illegal according federal law, so I can lose my apartment for even smoking weed here lol. I am over 25 miles from a dispensery so legally I can have 6 plants in flower at one time per household, so it is just against my lease, no illegal drugs and weed is federally. It is what it is I just have to play the game.

5 Likes

Damn bro. That’s a sticky one.

1 Like

Definitely complicates things. Your closet looks fantastic as always Dennis. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey there @HeyJB love your new avatar :+1: yep I have maintenance man in four times a year and a walk through inspection every spring. I am lucky to be able to see the maintenance man coming carrying a latter, and I just go in bedroom pull the timer and throw it in the closet close the door and hope for the best lol fun times :laughing: One thing that kinda saves my apartment is filled with dozens of house plants so it makes sense my apartment smells like growing things.
Thanks @Fieldofdreams doin my best to get thru lol

3 Likes

dammmm, they always have to have some kind of catch 22.

1 Like

Yep got that right

1 Like

I love when I get great tricome shots with the flash, these two are coming up on 3 week’s into flower, golosa and sugar black rose
20220928_163229-1

They are sticky and smells awesome, Goodnight yall

9 Likes

This last picture is wild, the serrated edges on the leaves look like the spines of a reptile, jagged and lethal lol!!

5 Likes

Yes they all have their hackles up lol changing nutes, watering today saw ph is coming up some but keeping a close eye on them

1 Like

Thanks bro. This best covers my personality.

2 Likes

Hey guys here we are at the weekend update on my daughters grow, she harvested last weekend super skunk 10 weeks into flower and Cherry gar see ya at 8 weeks, both had lots of amber. So 3 down and only 2 left, the sativa girl scout cookies at 9 weeks into flower has no white pistols and tricomes are mostly cloudy with 10 to 20 % amber, so I am advising her to chop this weekend :+1: her buds are thick and dense

20220930_160430

Here’s Master kush she is the late bloomer at week 6 of flower still has white pistols everywhere, not many she has pretty much stopped growing, so at least another week or two. Might get 1/2 Oz or more, but its amazing she even made it through. :+1 :smiley:

So I will let you guys know how her harvest was when I talk to her later this weekend. Happy growing yall have a great weekend :smiley:

9 Likes

Well done Dennis. :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks @HeyJB only thing I do is seeds and a little advice, my daughter worked for this grow tho it’s been a long hot summer here in th desert :laughing: awesome my kid getting to harvest with no theft lol her fence is practically see through and a street runs along it, I worry every year until it is over. Thanks to the weed gods :laughing:

8 Likes

@Dennis62 NICE!! I hope you all enjoy every bit!!! :v: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you my friend @Brainsacco1

1 Like