Dennis 62 simple grow #14

This is my current grow @Backwoods feel free to check out what I got going my friend. Happy growing

3 Likes

@Dennis62 looking stellar as always. I’m glad to see those little sh!T’s haven’t come back to loot your daughter again.

2 Likes

Thanks @Fieldofdreams yes grateful my friend tomorrow I have to take a look at her super skunk as its close :+1:

2 Likes

Good afternoon yall here we are at week 4.5 or day 32 of this grow, yesterday I changed the timer to 12/12 as sugar black rose is 18 inches tall flipping the closet…

Sugar black rose is squared up 2x2 and her branches are coming up to fill the canopy, all is well with her, some of her big old fan leafs are spotted, but new leafs are green and healthy

Here’s Golosa she is 18 inches tall today as well and she is squared up too 2x2 and all is well with her. She is a dark green and filling out pretty nicely

Here’s 11 roses she has been sickly, but is developing okay but she isn’t squaring up like the other two, she is about 15" squared, pretty yellow due to low ph, but newer leafs are greening nicely. All 3 plants are on full strength jacks 321

So all good here just moving forward, hope you all are doing well today. Happy growing yall

WEEKEND UPDATE on my daughters grow :+1: We are having 105* all week and her girls are doing awesome considering.

Here’s Girl scout cookies shes 5 weeks into flower and looking good for being topped by the fence falling on her early.

I was talking to my daughter and missed Master kush who got stripped by kids but she has a few buds on her, she is 3 week’s into flower, this is last week

Here’s Cherry gar see ya who is a beast who is 5 weeks into flower and is doing well for having curly leafs everywhere but buds are soft but walnut sized. She is a little purple this week.

Here’s Super skunk and she’s 7 weeks into flower and is still putting out white pistols so she is just not ready yet, nice little bush with a ton of almond size nuggets from bottom to top.

All good here just chillin waiting for the buds to mature. Happy growing yall

6 Likes

Ha I had to drive to the nearest bigger city and I couldn’t help checking out the dispensery lol… I wanted a 100% indica, but only had indica dominant Last OG with a 22.6 thc. 150 an ounce with a 25%discount that day plus taxes = 142 suprized the shit outta me. Very nice high and cured with great aftertaste. They packed a bunch of nuggets in a tiny bag lol. Have a good day guys :smiley:

7 Likes

looking amazing brother, i bet yours will be better

2 Likes

Hey @BudzMS thank you my friend miracle grow potting mix is kicking my ass but we are struggling through lol. I buy all high thc seeds and I and my grow family here think I get good results, for an old man with a couple lights in a closet… This weed was grown by and cured properly by a very good grower, I strive for top shelf weed, but this is great. I mean it, even the pea sized nuggets are dense and it grinds super nice, smokes smooth with a good aftertaste leaving a nice gray ash!!! Then the high has a great body high, almost warms me through, but a nice indica. I wish I could hit on all cylinders like this one does. But I appreciate your confidence in me my friend. Happy growing man :smiley:

5 Likes

ive never tried growing with it but some people have success with it

3 Likes

Been using it since I started in 2017 but every grow is different lol. Its all good we make due. Sitting here looking at my girls and listening to pink Floyd dark side of the moon. What a wonderful Sunday, hope you all are doing fine this day :+1:

9 Likes

Wowza those are some nice plants :seedling::blush::v:

3 Likes

Thank you my friend love my bushy girls, already stretching :+1:

3 Likes

Good afternoon yall here we are at week 5 day 34 and I flipped the closet 3 days ago and branches are on the move, both sugar black rose and golosa have filled out their 2x2 space and are very nicely developed, 11 roses is staying more column shaped instead of bushing out like the other two, had one last grow also, my cherry gar see ya, it grew up not out? But 11 roses was also way low on ph and is hanging in there, ph has risen a few points, still too low. But we’ll make it work, I hope lol… With miracle grow potting mix some plants do great, yet the next one has ph issues or low or high nitrogen, I have lost 2 plants in five years I think due to the hot batch of MG. Or it could be one plant is more sensitive to MG, which could be for some maybe??? Oh well here is the closet today :smiley:

Here’s Sugar black rose, she is growing at an inch a day, and her canopy is coming up nicely.
Keeping light 15 inches above the canopy and feeding jacks, thinned inner leafs a bit for air flow.

Here’s Golosa she is a dark green gal with no leaf issues so far, just behind sbr but canopy is developing nicely as well

Here’s 11 roses still pretty small compared to the others, but there are just as many branches on her and we will see them soon in the streach. Like the others feed and adjust lights

Well guys things are going well, just tending and watching :+1: Happy growing yall hope you all fair well this day

12 Likes

Dennis do you choose to continue to use the MG soil because it’s what you’re used to? I used some regular soil my first grow, now I’m using some FFOF and FFHF but is it that big a deal? My first grow turned out great as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Hey @HeyJB I have grow bros that have used fox farm and struggled, could have been my buddies but lol. So I never tried it, I just settle with what our hardware store carries. Yeah it really does have problems, but for me that means a ugly plant or a green beast, and its ready different from plant to plant. I use my nosy neighbors as an excuse too, if I receive a package big enough to hold two bags of dirt they would be coming over to see what I got??? I live in a old folks apartments and I am breaking rules here lol so I don’t want any additional attention. My house smells to high heavens certain times of the year lol. Closet grow, no ventilation you get it, but I am happy to be able to grow, so difficulties with soil just something I deal with my friend. I could work around all this if I really wanted, but I don’t want to spend the energy sneaking around etc. Yeah like you I get great weed problems or not :+1: sorry stoned :smiley: But hope I answered your question my friend. Have a great evening

6 Likes

Love the answer bro. Love the incognito too. I did get a box delivered with soil and it was a beast. Soil…delivered…unreal. keep up the good work bro. Ill be in the wings watching.

2 Likes

Okey dokie yall day 37 here and I flipped a week ago and sugar black rose has streached 8 inches so far. I also changed to 3000k boards from veg the other day, so I have 2 hlg 3k boards above golosa and sugar black rose, and 11 roses has a 3500k rspec. Everyone is showing pistols everywhere and all I can do is water and moving lights every day or so, keeping them at 14 inches above the canopy :+1:

Closet is filling up quickly my friends, all good here, wishing you all happy growing :smiley:

8 Likes

Cant wait 4 the stretch they all are beautiful

3 Likes

Thank you my friend @SilvaBack203 fun times :smiley:

1 Like

Yes it will be

2 Likes

Filling that closet up in no time at all. Great job!:v::blush:

1 Like