Dennis 62 simple grow #13

What a bummer! Like silvaback say’s “more room” for the others! Ill be pulling for you that the others are ok :pray: even without that one, your closet looks great! Carpenter is right on the money! Very good advice!! Even without that plant you closet looks awesome! I sitll share with friends when they tell me “they only have a closet” you my friend are an inspiration to people with limited space :smiley: :blush: keep up the good work :clap:

1 Like

Thanks @SilvaBack203 @Carpenter @Brainsacco1 well guys I made up my mind to keep chem x pluto auto in exile, I trimmed off most of the branches that had male flowers, and took smaller stuff on bottom, I know I will have a few seeds when done but will see what happens. I will put her under a light in the bathroom every day for the couple weeks. I would keep her in the living room but I never know who could be dropping by lol sorry you can’t come in my house. So bathroom will have to do.

The other two are doing nicely with more room.

And went to visit my daughter and all is well there. I looked at the sugar black rose twins and found she did not reveg so I know what happened, sugar black rose is a early version who is crossed with a Rudealis, and this plant instead of getting the fast harvest gene it got the auto flowering. So 6 weeks from now she can probably get a good baggie lol but other twin is growing fine.

Her garden is doing well, the sativa strains are stressed some but still hanging in there, up front in this group pic is super skunk, shes a beast, well all the indica strains are doing great for 3 week’s in the sun :smiley:

Hopefully this is a female, this is master kush the only regular seed, but time will tell lol

Anyway you guys I am happy with life here dispite little problems lol happy growing yall

7 Likes

Damnnnnnnnnnn bushes already on the grandkids

3 Likes

Good job Dennis :clap: they look marvelous :ok_hand: :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks @SilvaBack203 grandkids are getting the shit kicked outta them today wind gusts to 60 mph but constant blow today. Hopefully they will be fine lol… Thanks @Brainsacco1 we give it our all :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey guys tricomes looking good on all these ethos designed buds, Chem x pluto auto is 5+ weeks into flower getting mostly cloudy but a lot of clear and no amber, she needs more time for sure. The male flowers are really nanners, they are in the buds just poking yellow petals, don’t see any pollen spreading parts, so hopefully only affecting buds with nanners, all my top colas look fine so far.

Early lemon berry is 3 week’s into flower and is a sticky sob I can’t touch her without sweet lemon berry stickyness on my hands, she is doing great.

Cherry gar see ya is only 2 weeks into flower but getting nice sticky tricomes that smells just like a fresh Bing cherry!

They all are good high calyx to leaf ratio and are nice and dense, I couldn’t be happier with the buds this grow. I will have less overall colas on Cherry, her structure is very strange, but we will see what happens in the next couple weeks. Anyway happy Sunday to yall :smiley:

7 Likes

Beautiful hairs on em

3 Likes

Hey guys here we are at week 10 day 69 week 5 1/2 into flower for chem x pluto auto, week 3 flower for lemon berry and 2 weeks for cherry. Here’s chem x pluto in the bathroom

Here’s Early lemon berry and her leafs are starting to show red stems and leafs I have had with other lemon berrys, this was my first one but she was a winter grow and temperatures way lower, but she was pretty!

Here’s today’s 3 week’s into flower

Here’s Cherry gar see ya small but looks like a good one :pray:

Here’s the closet, lights are as high as possible.

Anyway yall happy to carry on here, happy growing yall :+1:

7 Likes

So gorgeous

1 Like

@Dennis62 fabulous work!!

2 Likes

Damn ,you have good reason to be happy. Looking great :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @SilvaBack203 appreciate it man.
Thanks @Fieldofdreams so far lol these critters keep you on your toes. :smiley:
Appreciate you my friend @Bulldognuts happy I am :+1:

4 Likes

Nice work Dennis. I see you modified the light hangar on 2 of the lights. Does give you another 9" vertical room to hoist the lamp during the grow. Did you do that with Hard Wires or just take out the slack with the lamp hangar that came with the lamp?

BTW, the Early Lemon Berry is a beauty. what seedbank is that from?

2 Likes

Yes got about 6 extra inches, one hanger wire on each side with the 4 clips, then nylon cord ties the 2 wires.

Early lemon berry was a Ethos design, bought 2 years ago, they discontinued that strain, I have 3 seeds left from the 10 and coveting them lol
Probably will do another winter grow 15 :smiley:

4 Likes

@Work4iT forgot to tag ya on last post

1 Like

Okay everyone this is a tricky plant Chem x pluto auto! I looked through the loupe at these suspect flowers AND THEY ARE NOT MALE FLOWER AT ALL, BUT SEEDS DEVELOPING. Look at pic, the calyx with the arrow it has hairs (but the hairs are falling off these affected calyx)

So yes she hermied but back a few weeks when I did find a single male flower, she is not throwing new male flowers. The yellow is the seed poking out the end of the calyx, different than my super skunk where the more developed calyx split, so I didn’t recognize this. Now I don’t think she is a threat to the other two plants, and when she did have a male flower others were not flowering yet. But I may continue to seclud her because I don’t know if she still has the signal to throw male flowers. Boy am I happy to see this, knowing pollen is not a problem at this time. Happy growing yall

3 Likes

@Dennis62 so will you continue to allow those seeds to finish developing or whack’em off?

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams Now that I know they are not male flowers, no I am not going to trim them off. She only has a couple weeks left, so seeds will not mature. But as far as I can see its only in lower flowers, I’ll separate them when I harvest, canopy buds show no problem thank goodness lol. But still nervous about putting her back in the closet tho. I going to keep her in the bathroom for now.

4 Likes

Nice!! That lemon berry has some beautiful colors. Good job my friend, on all of them :clap: American ingenuity :us: love it!!

1 Like

Hey yall yes all the popcorn buds are lousy with seeds, but since they are on mini flowers the seeds are absolutely tiny! I have looked her up and down there is NO MALE COMPONENTS ANYWHERE!!! AND top canopy did not get pollinated, I see no swollen or splitting calyx. She is 6 weeks into flower now and I will still keep her in the bathroom tho. Check out these pictures (the hairs fall off the end of the seeds) but look compared to pencil lead :smiley:

I guess I may cut off most of the affected buds because every calyx in these flowers have seeds no matter how small. But no hurry or worry about pollen. She is going to be in the bathroom till harvest. Happy growing yall, all good here just chillin waiting and watching :smiley: watering too

5 Likes