Dennis 62 simple grow #13

Aye nice hedgehogs

2 Likes

Hey @Brainsacco1 you need to wait 2 more weeks for the two photos to stretch lol going to fill the the closet :smiley: @SilvaBack203 thanks man I am so happy to see buds again :smiley: I did water chem x pluto and Early lemon berry and LB 711ppm CP 2175 feeding LB top dressing 1/2 strength flower nutes. Hope you guys are having a good day, all good here

1 Like

Hey @AJisabeast3 this is my current grow about half way through, just flipped, and there is Dennis 62 simple grow 8 - 12 to see how my grows have done :smiley: Happy growing man

2 Likes

Man i live how everything is dialed in and i know those girls gonna be fat

2 Likes

Thanks man yeah wishing for fatties, fat buds too. But weird thing this growing you never know what you got till it is done. Got almost 6 weeks in, and at least 8 to go. :smiley:

They look awesome, these photos?

1 Like

Hey brother @AJisabeast3 yes I have 2 photos and 1 auto, the auto is one week into flower and I just changed the photos to 12/12.

1 Like

I think i finally might have 1 fat girl. I cant complain about none of my harvest since they were frosty but i want a bbb

1 Like

Yes sir that 3x3 of yours is going to be magic, going to be filled with bud. And your buds aren’t just frosty, they be frosty as fu**!!! And the colors. Much to be proud of man :+1: I would love to grow multiple tents but I would have to change everything to learn one large wattage light. My grow is so much more up and personal with each plant. You are killin it man :smiley:

Hey @TreeDuck here’s my grow using 100 watt lights, like the others said that light is good for getting started, but only good for a 2x2 or one plant. Im running behind and won’t be able to answer for a couple hours, but hope you check out how I use small boards and if you have questions I hope to help. Thanks @SilvaBack203

Thank you brother. I really only bought 1 tent. My sister gave me 1 and spiderfarm gave me the other. The blackbird light i won on a giveaway so i really been lucky and trust me i lost the man cave 2 the wife so i can have the tents up in the garage

2 Likes

Sounds like a good deal, I’d take the grow cave!

1 Like

Here we are at week 6 and all is well, week 2 of flower on chem x pluto auto, she is doing great.

Closet is filling up quickly

Early lemon berry is doing well just flipped 4 days ago, all is well

Cherry gar see ya is doing well still pretty tight, but branches are growing well under those big leafs

All good here just chillin this week, cal mag to chem x pluto and lemon berry. Hope you all are doing well today, happy growing yall :smiley:

8 Likes

Dude your bushes are ROBUSTASF#CK!!!

Say it fast and it’s a new strain name!!

1 Like

Looking amazing man

1 Like

Ha ha @Fieldofdreams I couldn’t stop laughing :smiley: thanks my friend…
@SilvaBack203 thanks man I can’t wait for the next two weeks to see what the photos do in the streach :pray:

2 Likes

Crazy bushes once again

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Big bushy hopefully full of pretty flowers, thanks man :+1: @SilvaBack203

Thanks man appreciate it, I’m pretty happy so far, got a long way to go lol @Brainsacco1

1 Like