Dennis 62 simple grow #12

Beautiful girls. I can say now would be a good time 2 do some defoliation so those girls can stretch and have more air flow

1 Like

Thanks man, yes i do some selective defoliating about this time but you won’t notice a lot as I leave my leafs on. I open the canopy some and inside I take inward growing leafs to allow air flow. They are done streaching so I know which leafs are blocking light to lower buds and will slowly be plucking here and there. :smile:

1 Like

Love the stretching those girls will be huge

1 Like

Well guys things are evident to me, bud sites are set, and now only watch and wait as they gain weight, lol pretty happy with bannah her buds are nice and tricomes are sweet like ripe bannahs :smile: she stacked up and will have a fair amount of bud.

Gold leaf has a little bigger buds than bannah and she has a really pine /lemon smell, although there are not as many buds due to nodes spacing but they are going to be nice colas. Not sure what she’s going to end up like.

Afgooey is not going to yield much as her buds are small, she has nice clean smell light pine to her tricomes. But there is a ton of little shiny buds up her branches but very small ha ha. No idea just getting what I get. She has a nice even canopy almost all 20 branches can be seen from above. Here’s pics but is what it is :smile:

I’m at the mercy of genetics, growing two unknown strains, kinda know bannah, but hight restraints control the whole shooting match. And I stopped them just in time thank goodness. I watered bannah and gold leaf today, run off of bannah was 2176, water only for now. Gold leaf was 1445 ppm and I top dressed a table spoon and a half of flower nutes, that should bring her ppms up in next few waterings. Also pH out 65 on bannah 63 on gold leaf. Hope you guys are having a good Friday, happy growing yall :smile: :v:

5 Likes

Beautiful hedgehogs

2 Likes

Thank you sir

Dennis,

Gold leaf. She will make some pretty looking buds in can smoke can. Looking good Brother… trying to catch up

That one tiny plant…crazy… I have not grown that many plants but never popped a freak seed yet.

What seed bank?

2 Likes

That tiny plant was a free be seed i can’t remember where from lol… l have other free seeds to try, but have to slip one in with 2 others of known genetics. Like this grow two burgmans, yes gold leaf top cones are going to get fat I’m thinking. Still 5 or more weeks to go woooo hoooo and bannah is going to be nice also. Can’t wait until they are top heavy like your girls are man :v:

2 Likes

That pack of 100…18" wooden skewers and the Green wire I got at the W came in handy bracing the branches yesterday. Those Tops got the sway to them. I still have to bring them out twice for the flush. Trying to be super careful moving them for sure. I am determined to get this Flush right this time, and if I break I’m hurting my chances of pulling it off …

Dude you are a Renegade…Your Grow space location…Really? … I’d probably do the exact same thing. :laughing:

2 Likes

Hey guys I was getting a tee shirt outta the closet and looking in at my plants from clothing side. Gives a different view and gold leaf up front and bannah in the back :upside_down_face:

Hope everyone is having a great day, happy growing yall :slight_smile: :smiley:

5 Likes

Beautiful girls

1 Like

Thank you my friend

1 Like

Nice Brother.

Going to give the walls the frosted effect. I got the weed slithering up the walls of my linen closet myself. I just stapled the refletix.

Your friends come over and ask. Dennis why do have your wardrobe stacked on the living room couch?

You go into a explanation that you are seal coating the lower 3/4 of the closet and it takes a few months to accomplish.

I hear you Brother…I ain’t paying North of $225-$325 a oz. but I am going to stay stoned 21/7. I would not try that here / in a non legal state because somebody got to smell those big beauties.

$tanding and Clapping. You figured it out.

I could not go filter-less at the location I am at anyway…:smile:

I cant remember anybody mentioning the aches and pains of old age… just to lay down, LOL.

Be safe and street smart my friend.

2 Likes

Lmao, most anyone that comes to my house know what is up, but I live in a old folks home and have maintenance man and neighbors once in a while in living room, all I can do is hope what they smell lol leftover pizza from last night. Hey here’s a prospective I love the tricome shine from the flash. Love the shiny effects. Here’s bannah

Here’s gold leaf

Here’s afgooey

Good day all happy growing yall :smile:

7 Likes

Surprised no one has hit you up for some dank yet :slightly_smiling_face::grin:Looking good in that closet :+1:

4 Likes

Those are some big buds forming

1 Like

Thanks @SilvaBack203 I’m pretty impressed by gold leaf, nice nuggets :upside_down_face: we still have 5 weeks. Thanks @Bulldognuts your northern dawgs are killing it my friend.

3 Likes

Well guys day 63 or 9 weeks into grow, 3rd week of flower. My first attempt at keeping my pH 6.5 going in and pH out are too low 5.7 to 6.0 and getting a lot of spots and dying leafs. I had less problems with my pH at 8. In and 6.4 out. This mg potting mix doesn’t have any pH buffers so. I’m going to go back to what I did before next grow, growing not normal with mg… anyway the girls are doing good and just gaining weight, even afgooeys buds are peanut size lol. Here’s pics for the week yall

Bannah

Gold leaf

Afgooey

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow, happy growing yall :smile:

6 Likes

You sir, are going to be in trim jail for a looooonnnnnggggg time.
:smile_cat:

2 Likes

Thanks man, yeah long time :smiley: sorry you had to pull one, saw post but didn’t want to like that. Hurts I know brother. Appreciate you here

2 Likes