Dennis 62 simple grow #12

Yes 3 gal and yes same all the way. They get a little root bound, but it works keeping plants fairly small.

Small pots you get to know their drinking habits, right now all 3 are on different watering days, I use the lift pot method and I got time to check daily. I can never reuse soil as it’s one solid root mass lol…

3 Likes

That method can’t do u wrong just sucks when they get taller lol

1 Like

Okay guys, we have reached the 18 inch mark on bannah, I can have a 33" to 34" plant before no room, so if she doubles during the streach I’d be at 36 lol, but most times with my indica plants I don’t get that much streach, but I gotta make a decision soon. WELL I DID IT, FLIPPED!!! Also put 2 3000k for flowering, one on either side and a 4000k in the middle.

Happy growing yall on to the streach :smile:

7 Likes

Just wondering. I am growing in a 22x22 so always thinking about my footprint and the shape how they sit together on the floor. I like what @kaptain3d Did with some of his Plastic pots and drilled 1/4 holes about 1" apart all the way around the lip of the container. Think that was a quick way to pull the plant to the proper position you want with the gardening ties. I want to stay vertical in my little space might go plastic, if I see a set that will be better in my space. I think a square shape would be better for my confined space of a indoor garden.

I am not sure how plastic reacts as opposed to fabric when letting off humidity into the space either. Seems like it would be less?

2 Likes

You’d think but watering 3 healthy plants in plastic my humidity runs 80% from just surface evaporation, but I don’t ventilate so. The bags allow more oxygen to the root, most stuff I do is because of where I live, I would be in bags but it’s easy to hide extra pots, as I have lots of house plants also. But I can’t hide stuff in this apartment and have to allow maintenance man and inspection once a year. Oh well but yes I can see the benefit of the hard plastic for tying the girls down lol and I hear ya about footprint and trying to maximize a small space, I’m doing 3 in my 2x5 lol… I only have 3 foot for my clothes in my closet. Good luck finding something to fit man :smile: :v:

2 Likes

Plastic serm to keep moisture for longer, imo.
So make sure there’s plenty of holes on the bottom of your plastic pots… :nerd_face:

Ideally, you could get the Air pots…

3 Likes

Good morning all, here we are at week 5, and I have flipped the closet, today is their first 12/12 so ushering change. I will introduce flowering nutes in next couple waterings as a top dressing. All good here girls are 2x2 square now. I cannot stop going in to just look at them!!! Here’s pics, closet, bannah, afgooey, then gold leaf.

Bannah

Afgooey

Gold leaf

Onward and upwards, happy growing yall :smile:

5 Likes

You gonna have some tall bushes in the closet

1 Like

Looking great as usual!

1 Like

They appear to have some Monster DNA in them.

1 Like

Hey thank you guys, been busy with life stuff, all good tho… @CC_Mo so blessed to have happy healthy girls. @Work4iT love little monsters, had to defoliate a bit off bannah and Afgooey they had too dense a mess in the middle lol… @SilvaBack203 I got a little streach in last two nodes on bannah, she is 21" and I have 12" light adjustments, going to be tight my friend. The other two are only 16"and 15", so they should finish fairly short. Well another thing I watered to run off on bannah and ppm was 1027, gave her and Afgooey cal mag and top dressed them both 1/3 dose of flowering nutes, should bring my ppm up a couple hundred. Tomorrow gold leaf will be ready for water, so see where she is. Goodnight all happy growing :smile:

6 Likes

Okay guys here we are at week 5.5 midweek day 38… and 5 days since flip, and girls are streaching some, they are doing well, so well I can’t take them out to the kitchen for pictures. So pictures are in the closet or bedroom and not great lighting. Got lazy and didn’t keep up cal mag and some of my large fans got burned, but no biggie, treated but will lose some old leafs. Run off on afgooey yesterday was 1175 ppm, 64 pH so all good… can look forward to more flower nutes… Here’s pics, closet, bannah, afgooey, gold leaf

Bannah

Afgooey

Gold leaf

Okay guys happy growing yall :smile:

7 Likes

Nice bushes!

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

Dennis,

You may be only able to hang 1 T shirt in the closet by the end of this grow. Looking Bushy Brother. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ha ha yes I just adjusted fan and moved my clothes over as much as I could. Thanks man

Great looking bushes man

1 Like

Thank you my friend

1 Like

Looking good @Dennis62 keep doing what you’re doing :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks man :v:

3 Likes