Dennis 62 simple grow #12

Hey @Work4iT during veg cycle there is no problem with light pollution, it is only during flowering cycle I have to be careful, and I’ve been told light leaks as small as a pin hole or a led on heater are possible problem. My hermi was a timer problem, lights were coming on for 15 mins during dark period boom! I have found male flowers on autos that I don’t know why, except maybe light pollution. During flower I do not turn on my bedroom light at all from 8 pm when closet is off, I turn on the hallway light, it let’s me see without exposure to direct light. As you can see my doors do not seal very well, with a little caution I am able to get by, but I watch for male parts very diligently in case.

Oh and my hermi was alone in the closet so I grew it out, super skunk was great smoke but I got about 3 to 400 seeds lol and I’ve also found a seed here and there when I didn’t find any male signs at all. But I’m very careful cuz I know my closet has leaks. Today I took off low hanging leafs, but all are happy for 22 days.

All is well here on cruise control, water an watch lol happy growing yall :smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys here at mid week 3 or 24 days and other than water and watch, we did top banana to arrest upward growth and promote lower branch growth. She is ahead of the other two, and is driving the decisions in the closet, I topped her at 10 nodes if it heals fine lol 10th set of branches are just tiny slivers, when I popped of the top I wasn’t sure if I would damage them, but the look okay

Bannah kush is 11 inches tall and I usually flip at 18 ( I do have some wiggle room there ) so we will see if topping her will slow her down

Afgooey is right behind bannah at 9 nodes will top soon.

Gold leaf is at 8 nodes so trying to catch up lol, buy she’s doing fine too.

Here’s the closet and I’m moving them future from each other every day so they don’t touch each other till they are 2x2

I’m super happy with the structure and genetics so far got 1 inch between nodes and all are handling the high ppm that comes with miracle grow potting mix, bannah had straight mix is coming in at 4174 ppm and the other two had some seed starter soil are running 3445 and 3300 ppm. Really hot for now, have some clawing on bannah but handling it well. Anyway guys happy growing to yall :smile: :v:

5 Likes

Doing a great job there. Good job on the topping also .

Happy growing

1 Like

Looking Great as usual :+1:

1 Like

Just curious Dennis. Do you add Epsom Salts?

I am going to start incorporating that into the fluid mix and start adding it to my weeds. I need to go back and look at the frequency of application. I am growing in Happy Frog and will probably stick with that medium for the foreseeable future.

Supposedly promotes the dark green leaves.

BTW, Your plants look great. I know you are at day 24 currently. I wonder what that Miracle Grow PPM reading would be at the very first run off in that larger container? Just for :smiley:

How’s that Bush your Daughter Cut down on her property smoking/tasting?

3 Likes

Thanks guys @SilvaBack203 your girls are looking marvelous also, starting to stretch. @Bulldognuts all 11 of your grow are doing great, so glad LA confidential is doing well man. @Work4iT your girls are stacking up nicely :smile: my daughters LA ultra is a nice high, with a gas aftertaste on the exhale. I’m waiting for it to cure for a while. It was a great plant. I do not use Epson salts, I get my cal mag supplement from the speedy veg I give every other watering. Till Wednesday happy growing yall :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Well guys at week 4 and all is well, Bannah is driving my grow, I topped her 3 days ago at 10 nodes, and she is 14 inches tall today. Usually flip at 18 inches but got a little wiggle room. Right now I have only 18 inches to raise light,

so I know from my past grows of bannah she dose stacked buds several inches long, but not quite double during the streach. I am trying to veg her as long as I can, giving her branches time to develop more nodes and develop a good canopy. She’s a beast, she fills her 2x2 space already, no where to go but up.

Here’s afgooey and I topped her yesterday at 10 nodes also, she is doing fine, not quite as sturdy as the other two but off to a great start, she’s 11 inches tall now.

Here’s gold leaf, she is behind by one node and tomorrow or day after I will top her at node 9. I can handle just 18 branches, and she’s only 9 1/2 inches tall.

Here’s the closet

All good here, happy growing till next time yall :smile:

6 Likes

@Dennis62 , those look crazy healthy. Green thumb!

1 Like

:ok_hand::ok_hand::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: great job.

Happy growing

3 Likes

Okay yall I topped gold leaf yesterday so she will have 9 sets of branches, afgooey and bannah will have 10 sets of branches. All my girls got massive fan leafs and I see no reason to take them out, as all the important growth will happen above them. All the side branches are all coming up and out, then I put them to 12/12 and everything streaches above old fan leafs, so they stay. Later in flower I may remove the top few but I’m a firm believer in leafs lol. In my experience the healthy big leafs grow thicker branches that support heavy flower :smile: Now that they are all topped it’s how long I can keep them in veg which is being dictated by hight, only have 4 to ? Inches. So water and watch lol… thanks @SilvaBack203 @CC_Mo appreciate you guys. Happy growing yall :smile:

6 Likes

Okay guys since it is very cool in my house this time of year and closet is cool enough to add a 3rd light. HLG is so cool, I bought 2 HLG 100 v2 3k lights originally, then they sold me separately two 4k boards and an extra driver and hanger, so I can mix and match 3 boards how ever I want. Now I have the two veg 4k boards on either side and a flowering 3k board in the middle, and I’m still only 81* in closet. The plants can definitely use more light lol… You can see in the picture the 3k in the middle has a orange glow, the two 4k are blueish white.

Happy growing yall :smile:

6 Likes

Looking good Brother.

1 Like

Looking really good n got love hlg

1 Like

Excellent job :clap: :+1:

2 Likes

Good morning all here we are at week 4.5 midweek. Watering and watchin, girls are filling out nicely. All topped and ready to flip when I feel like it’s time/hight.

Bannah

Afgooey

Gold leaf

Thank you guys @Work4iT @SilvaBack203 @Bulldognuts and all the likes :smile: appreciate all of you guys support. Happy growing yall

6 Likes

Once again, Beautiful my friend :+1:

1 Like

Looking great. Out of likes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looking Miraculous Brother! I grew a ILGM Gold Leaf Auto earlier this year. Very Pretty Bud Grown out to maturity. Can’t wait to see how that Photo Grows out.

1 Like

Dennis

What size are those planters, 3 Gal? Are you growing these out all the way in these?

1 Like