Dennis 62 simple grow #12

Wow. Very nice! Hope you’re enjoying Harvbest Day!

2 Likes

Nice haul!! Looks lovely :+1::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looking great nice big buds. Congratulations

1 Like

Thanks @Carpenter @Newt @Work4iT @SilvaBack203 we are pretty happy with my kids haul, and she still has top 5 sets of branches or the top of the plant to hang still. But man these were definitely a home run :smiley: Anyway here we are at mid week 2 or day 17 above ground and all my girls are doing great, bannah is ahead of the other two by one node… I will only be topping each plant once leaving 8 to 10 sets of branches, this gives me 16 to 20 branches. At 16 branches and I get 1/4 oz per branch 7gr x 16 = 112gr or 4 oz this is a great outcome for me. 20 branches adds some. I top then veg for a couple weeks or till plants are 18 inches tall when I filp. During the weeks all the lower branches are coming up to give me a even canopy. THAT IS if all goes right. I remember the last bannah streached like crazy at flip so she is going to be the driving force on when to flip I’m sure because she has 6 nodes working on 7. Afgooey and gold leaf are at 5 going on 6 nodes. Trying to get a inch between nodes, but some are going to be less I’ve kept them pretty short lol. But I am happy with everyone. Here’s bannah

Here’s afgooey

Here’s gold leaf

Here’s closet

Anyhow guys see where the are Wednesday :smiley: happy growing yall

6 Likes

Hey yall well I am blown away with my daughter’s grow, as I have just found out both plants came in at 587 grams or 21 ounces, Early lemon berry and LA ultra 42 flippin ounces!!!

LA ultra

Here’s an ounce my kid kicked me down lol I am getting it to 62 to 58% and putting it in a grove bag for a few weeks before I judge. But its dense but spongy. Lemon berry is dense hard nuggets. Nice buds either way.

Super grateful to the weed gods, happy growing yall :smiley:

10 Likes

See you pulled a bit of prime time “Dad Stash” off that Grow for yourself. Good Job brother…Crushed it!

3 Likes

Nice, all the way around :+1:

2 Likes

Your lemon berry looks similar to this Indica dominant. Smells a lot like lemons

2 Likes

Thanks @Work4iT @Bulldognuts @Carpenter @CC_Mo I appreciate all of you. Yes Carp they look close, lemon berry is a 50/50 and she smells more berry than lemon, yours looks awesome. Well guys I am going to be busy tomorrow so doing week 3 today or day 20. I am extremely happy with my girls this grow, short, thick, and healthy. I got leafs touching the ground, but all good I build them short shooting for 1 inch between nodes, I want short bushes with thick sturdy branches that can support big heavy flower :smiley: the more nodes on these guys the more flowers

So they all are as wide as the pots which I should point out are 3 gal plastic pots, and I watered to run off on all yesterday and ppm are off the charts all in the 3000s as miracle grow potting mix is super hot. Bannah is clawing, but she will be fine and some of that is speedy veg which has no nitrogen. Just on pH water for next week or so. Here’s more of bannah kush

Here’s afgooey

Here’s gold leaf

Anyways guys have a great day :smile: happy growing yall

3 Likes

Oh also a great day I got this in the mail today!
Cherry Gar-see-ya R1 x 10 by ethos woooo hoooo

Next grow I can’t wait geeez!!! Later yall

7 Likes

I have to get me some of that.

4 Likes

Forgot the closet shot, also you should know it’s a 8 foot wide closet, my clothes take up the other side. I want to say other side but my side always shrinks when grow gets bigger lol I can do with 2 foot I found out. And anticipate this grow will push me out too lol, and won’t be long :v:

Anyway guys happy growing till I get back

4 Likes

Your girls are looking amazing. Nice new seeds can’t wait 2 c then grow.

Happy growing

1 Like

Thanks man

From the book you shared, “Hints of gas and propane”. Interesting …make sure you let us know about that. You going to grow that at your house or taking it out to your Daughter’s place?

1 Like

This grow is burgmans grow, well afgooey I slipped in lol, I plan next grow two ethos design Cherry Gar-see-ya and Early lemon berry, depending on this grow whether I do 2 or 3, I may slip in something else lol. I am not sure what my daughter is going to choose in the spring. I have a problem buying seeds so she has a lot to choose from. I just updated my list cuz I got rid of all my autos except for pineapple express. But I’m sure cherry could be in the running.

3 Likes

Banana kush looks amazing Kap just grew it

1 Like

Next grow maybe I will do a 3rd that may or may not make the cut cuz I’d like to do the master kush x skunk reg. It could be a male or female so I’m good either way. Been trying to get one of those in there somewhere. Then I think sunset sherbert and LA ultra, if I have not bought something else by then lol… yes thank you @SilvaBack203 the bannah is a beast, I’ve grown this before and she was a fun one, monster fan leafs and long beautiful buds when she flowers. Back then I was using burples, but definitely high thc, was a great smoke. By the way your girls are looking great too and last pictures looks like they are going into flower :smile:

3 Likes

Now I wanna try it lol. Thank you I’m hoping so need some action here

2 Likes

Dennis How are you keeping the Photoperiod plants on your darkness period? In this same closet? I know one time along time ago you had a Herme and pulled it from the grow. I am interested if your plants get indirect like lightbulb light by just not having a tent. Just wondering how much light your plants really get exposed to after the Photoperiod Flip from Veg to Flower accidentally during 12/12 flower? Can you explain lights and how much they really get during darkness…ie had to get a shirt and pants out of the closet, woops. How much light will F things UP?

2 Likes