Dennis 62 simple grow #11

And for my daughter, autos are 2 weeks into flower, hope they fatten up lol…

Lemon berry is 5 weeks into flower and is a beast. …

LA ultra is filling out nicely and she is 3 weeks into flower. …

Woooo hoooo happy growing yall :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Oh I been meaning to say that I am sold on grove bags, my last grow have been in them for 3 months on gorilla glue, and 2 months for 11roses, both smell great and have kept the 59% humidity I put in them. Love not burping.

5 Likes

Man seeing these outside plants makes me wanna go play with mine outside but I have to drive 30 min away to get to them lol. Prolly should go make sure my brother in law didn’t kill them yet. He has. O green finger at all. He will kill an already grown evergreen tree trying to water it lmao. Gave him a bunch of jacks in bags weighed up some for 1 gallon some for 3 gallons. He took the bags and not reading my direction sitting right next to the bags of mix so he takes the bags and dumps a bag of jacks mix right on the soil all 3 parts on powder form still adds all 3 on soil and then watered. Says thought that’s what u said to do I said nope read the paper that nutes r on. He said oh shot I thought my dad had notes from a project out there. I didn’t even pay attn to them notes. Lmbo. Plants r all still good no issues from that incident but man he is not good at following direction. He will smoke the shot out of some pot tho.

2 Likes

Ha ha yeah well glad he didn’t do damage lol. Good luck with the rest of your grow my friend :smile:

Hey guys here we are at mid week 11 and both girls are doing as well as I hoped after I had ppm way out, got them back in normal range. Burned lemon berry pretty bad and she lost a lot of leaf. She also has too heavy buds for her branches and 17 outta 20 branches are laying over

Pineapple is still pushing white pistols here and there, some foxtailing. I’m sure at least another week. If I didn’t tie this one would fall all around! Loose buds 90% of the plant, top buds are fairly dense and it will be good weed and more than I thought for sure.

Well hanging in there till the weekend, happy growing yall :smile:

4 Likes

Hey guys I know I got a few weeks before next grow, but I store my seeds in the refrigerator and I like to think cold storage and I take the seeds out and acclimate to room temperature for a couple weeks, then when I add water they pop, so far 100% germination. I like to replicate mother nature, winter, spring, summer, and fall in my grow space. Speaking of grow space, I’m going to push the limits and do 3 photos, my closet is 8 foot long and my clothes take up half but I can take over a foot or so, giving me 5 to 6 foot wide. Will top and flip to keep them 2x2x3 ha ha I hope :smile: Here’s the line up, two ilgm seeds are Burgmans gold leaf, and Bannah kush, then going to try Afgooey again. Last afgooey was super sensitive to nutes in mg soil, going to get some seed starter soil, less hot to try this time. I did bannah kush by ilgm in past, first time for gold leaf. Not going to start these till this grow is out of the closet.

Also give a shout out to Delicious seeds for the 11roses and sugar black rose, plants and smoke was awesome, so fun to grow nice solid nuggets and good yield. And 420 fast buds version of gorilla glue auto was a good yield and nice smoking weed. And I love the lemon berry by Ethos, wow they all kick ass with bad ass tricomes, and love the 50/50 indica /sativa works great for me. I still have 4 seeds woooo hoooo for future. Anyway holler at ya later guys happy growing yall :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey all here we are at week 12 and 8 weeks flowering for pineapple, 6 weeks into flower for lemon berry. The pineapple auto has 90% orange pistols, tricomes are milky with a few amber on buds midway down the plant, more amber up top lol. So she’s going to get chop before next week. Here’s pics closet then pineapple then lemon berry.

Here’s lemon berry her leafs got fried but buds are still pushing white pistols here and there, for 6 weeks of flower she is a early finisher so at least another week or so.

Boy my phone or site is taking forever to load pics, will post my daughter’s grow later gotta run for a couple hours. Oh @Bulldognuts and @Work4iT this is my current grow almost done, glad you are keeping up with some posting I did on grow 10. Been following along with both your grows, just kinda stay in the background lol… Happy growing yall till I get back in a bit… :smile:

4 Likes

Made it home early so here’s pics of my daughter’s outdoor plants, man they are going to be nice. Her stressed out autos are not going to fill out, oh well she will get a quarter ounce off each for Halloween :upside_down_face:

Here’s lemon berry is 6 weeks into flower and full of white pistols so definitely building, but she’s supposed to be a early finisher, so far no sign of quiting yet…

Here’s LA ultra she’s 4 weeks into flower and buds are building great, buds are going to be bigger than lemon berry but not as dense. But so nice… see in a couple weeks woooo hoooo.

Anyway guys all good here, happy growing till next time. :smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been absent for a few weeks. Lots of work and family stuff going on. I’ve been waiting on Super Critical Bud seeds to arrive. If I don’t get them soon I’ll probably go ahead and drop seeds with strains I already have. I’m ready to put my new grow space to work.

2 Likes

Yes loved your last grow, and I follow along always. Nice room man I am jealous as hell!!! Wish I could have more than my 2x4 lol…
Hope your seeds show man :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nice work. Making it happen on the Cheap. I admire your style.

I got crossed up and started commenting on your previous grow that is in the books already…LOL.

3 Likes

Hey yall here at chop day for pineapple, most of the pineapples finish fairly early for a sativa 8 or 9 weeks, I like cloudy with a touch of amber don’t care for couch lock. So here’s my method, I wet trim all fan leafs and any sugar leaf that are not covered by tricomes, no sugar no stay! I use fingers to remove unwanted leafs. My branches end up with just buds ready to put in the grinder, in two days I will pop off all the buds and evaluate the moisture content, if they need to dry more I lay the buds out on paper for a few hours at a time till I get desired moisture, then into grove bags. I chop the whole plant, the from the bottom, I cut main trunk above the bottom set of branches so I have the two bottom two branches and then cut trunk in two so each branch has its own hanger. Then cut above next set till you get to top of plant.

Happy growing yall, in couple days I’ll update :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Congrats buddy. Best days of all are these days. Only sux looking at the empty spaces u now created lol.

1 Like

Well it’s only a day and a half but I desided to pop off all the individual colas from the branches and checked my RH and I am at 58 to 62% like I say things happen quick here in desert. So put some in jars to burp, and my mostly top bud in a 1 ounce grove bag. I gotta say this auto version of pineapple express from AMS is definitely a good producer, even though I screwed things up I still pulled 131 grams, 4.6 ounces, and some of that .6 may still evaporate. So I’ll just call it 4 ounces, but mind you this plant all loose flowers rather than dense buds, but it is a good weed and slow curing still helps it to have great floral smell. Here’s pics! ! !

Really happy with the yield, the bud not so much, but it’s good sticky red hair , so it’s a win. Happy growing yall :smile:

5 Likes

Okay people here we are at week 13, week 7 flowering, and I’m calling today the end of this grow, I will be chopping lemon berry today. The plant looks sad, all the buds are too heavy for the branches, which is a good thing for me lol. All of the pistols are orange except for a couple here and there, and I am getting amber tricomes on calyx, but mostly cloudy with a touch of amber. I remember the last lemon berry who was very sedative, so I don’t care for couch lock and can’t let her go too long. I didn’t have to many leafs left on her so was not a terrible job today. I already have my closet cleaned, and 1 hlg 100v2 4k hung ready for 3 pots with seeds tomorrow :smiley: got a football game to watch my grandson play today. Good day yall and happy growing. Here’s pics

Hung and got a couple days or more :smiley:

5 Likes

Gold leaf, Bannah kush and Afgooey in the dirt. 3 photos, no autos this grow. Last Afgooey I tried was sensitive to nutes in mg soil so have a layer of seed starter soil, it’s mg also but not so hot. Anyway here’s how it starts. Seed 1/2 inch and pre wet center of the soil with a 16 ounce cup of phed water, to dampen about 6 inches around and about 6 inches deep so seedlings have damp soil for new roots. Will only dampen top to keep seed moist but not too wet… Prayers to the weed gods all is well.

Happy growing yall :smiley:

5 Likes

Also went to see my daughter today, her outside plants are really stacking and building awesome. Lemon berry is 7 weeks into flower, but hardly any white pistols are turning orange, so she is still building. Her tricomes are so shiny in the sun light, and she definitely is lemon, and her colas are super dense. LA ultra is 5 weeks into flower and has colas that are bigger than lemon berrys but not quite as dense. She is shiny too but her tricomes smell like, weird all I can say it smells like putty!!! No pine, no sweet, nothing like all my other plants lol… I’m old and I played with putty as a kid, and it brings back those memories. Can’t wait to see what she taste like. Anyway guys here are pictures for the week. Here’s lemon berry

Here’s LA ultra

Oh I forgot we are going to be in the 40s overnights this week and lemon berry is starting to show colors. She has the potential to be pretty reds and purples… Happy growing yall :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey guys who are interested in my daughter’s outdoor grow, some information about this one… Okay these girls started in 5 inch pots filled with miracle grow potting mix under a old burple I gave her. They had about 5 nodes when she got them use to full sun and transplanted to where they are in the ground. This desert soil is hard as rock and alkaline as hell, not much grows in it lol. My daughter had to soak it to soften and pick axe and dig 3 foot around and about 2 foot deep, then filled with miracle grow potting mix. Transplant was in April, and had to be covered a few nights but vegged nicely and topped once when close to 3 foot tall, lemon berry had accidentally topped when a fence blew over her. My daughter had to keep their soil wet during the hot summer, but they pulled through great. We use regular miracle grow plant food for veg cycle and some into flower customers LA ultra was turning yellow early. And we are using a citrus flowering nutes from local hardware store, it’s a organic top dressing with 2-5-7 npk, added this a few weeks before flowering to let it soak in and break down some, added to water every few waterings since. I have to just read the plants and hope it works lol… so far so good. That’s the story… you see where we are so far. Happy growing yall

1 Like

Congrats on your harvest brother looks good! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you spanky I appreciate you my friend. I just went over to see my daughter and her lemon berry is starting to turn pistols brown and she is turning color, purple now, and in a few days we are going to be 10* colder at night, so we should see more purples and maybe reds :smiley:

LA ultra is doing well too…

They are both getting there :smiley:

6 Likes