Dennis 62 simple grow #11

Hey yall, all is well here mid week, just went over to see my daughter and her plants are nicely into flower and I think streaching has halted. Lemon berry is stacked and chunky for sure, she is going to be a beast. Here’s stats from grower.

Here’s today’s pics :smiley:

And LA Ultra has nice buttons now and I’m pretty sure done streaching but may gain a little more. Bud sites are set. She has a little yellowing, we upped nitrogen a couple weeks ago, looks good so far. Newer growth looks fine. She’s going to do great too, have to see how they build over next couple weeks lol…

Anyway guys temperatures are on their way down here in the desert, nights in the 50s so I’m hopeful that lemon berry colors like her mom… one I grew last year did color red when apartment heat went out for a week during flower. This is mom

Here’s one I grew.

Oh and I forgot to mention the tricomes are looking really frosty already. It’s a 50/50 and was a great high. I can’t wait to see what happens in the next few weeks :smiley: happy growing yall

3 Likes

Beautiful work. That outside one the one pic is just a beautiful site there. Nice job mr dennis. :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

Happy birthday @Mark0427 :smiley: Well I watered to run off and lifting and moving them both is frightful they are so top heavy. Pineapple is literally leaning against the walls, the upper limbs on lemon berry are stiff are doing okay, but lowers are falling outwards. Mind you they are just heavy for the branches which are very thin, but I will get more than I figured for sure. I love the effects of the flash in these pictures it shows the reflections on the tricomes, buds glow!! Doing okay tho, :smiley: happy growing yall

5 Likes

Thanks bud. Just canniversary. Lol. Bday is in January

1 Like

Looking good brother won’t be long now! :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Dennis62 , looks like some pretty thick colas after all! Your stash will be good for awhile!

1 Like

Thanks my friends @CC_Mo @spankyjr1 absolutely better yield than I figured so I’m a happy camper. At least another couple weeks or so on pineapple, lemon berry has at least another month, so got a minute for more building :smiley:

2 Likes

Sadly all the colas on pineapple are long loose flowers like this bud with 3 colas

The whole plant is like this, like foxtailing. Buds are not going to fill out, but the good thing there are lots of them!!! So tricomes are awesome and sticky so will be okay smoke, drys funny. Here’s a bud from lemon berry and it also has 3 colas but they are tight, and nice for 1/2 inch wide buds. They are not big but this is a killer strain and will definitely be great smoking bud.
And here they are together, I cut them to show the difference. Long loose flowers v bud.

2 Likes

Sux. I had 2 autos like this. Hard on the plant airy soft dried. Taste good nice buzz but not impressive looks

1 Like

Yes this plant is really Ruderalis, the majority of fan leafs only have three fingers like the pictures I’ve seen of Ruderalis leafs. I am convinced this is what a Ruderalis flower looks like. Sativas buds are usually less dense buds than indica imo so maybe the loose flowers me and my friends have grown, all of them autos are just what they have tried to breed out, but what pops up quite often… I have given away all my auto seeds except this pineapple which if not stressed usually has a tendency to be more sativa /indica type bud in several I’ve grown and my friends got good dense bud from theirs too. This is my fault, I stressed her out. No more autos for me. Look they are all the 3 finger leafs in this pic.

Anyway my opinions of course I’ve never seen a 100% Ruderalis :upside_down_face: and pictures on Google are not much help, not finding much.

3 Likes

My elev8 runts clones have alot of 3 finger leaves. Some I seen only had 1 finger some were like 2 some 5 but most 3

1 Like

Good day all, here we are at week 10 and girls are doing as well as I hoped or better. Both are doing okay considering all the problems lol… Pineapple auto is at week 6 into flower and is still pushing white pistols here and there, and tricomes are 50/50 cloudy, clear, with some amber on sugar leaf. Probably couple weeks or so. I cannot move them and had to truss them up with string cuz they are extremely top heavy and falling away from the plant. So all pictures are in the closet from here on out. Lemon berry is 4 weeks into flower and buds are building fairly nicely and she’s full of sticky tricomes that smell so lemony sweet. I did not think about my last lemon berry who didn’t like too much nutes, she had claw leaf and nute burn too, but I did it again to this one. Well my ppm meter took a crap and I was winging it and fed like usual, and then she lost a lot of leafs and clawing. So I got my new ppm meter and took reading yesterday and ppm is 2160, so a little hot, was shooting for 1600. PH in 6.3 pH out 6.6… tomorrow I plan to flush her some. Ppm on pineapple was on the high side too so have to go lighter on the top dressing of pk booster and maybe even flower nutes a little, they both have nitrogen also. Plus miracle grow time released lol… but I’ll get #s down tomorrow and carry on. Here’s pics today

Lemon berry

Pineapple bud
Here’s some camera flash pics closet, pineapple then lemon berry

Will see my daughter in a day or so and will update her plants. Happy growing yall :smile:

3 Likes

WOW my daughter is doing so well, and new she started a couple of autos pushing into October but should be close. Here’s autos but we are not sure what they are lol but both went into flower after transplant outside, both are a week in.

And here is lemon berry

Here’s LA ultra

Oh lemon berry is 4.5 weeks LA ultra 2.5 flower.
There ya go till next time happy growing yall :smile:

4 Likes

Update on my own grow, I took girls to bath tub and flushed both to ppm 1200 pineapple 1400 lemon berry, then fed grow nutes at 1100 ppm, and dusted one tablespoon of flowering nutes top dress. Will water to run off again day after tomorrow and see where they are then. I’m sure they feel better lol… Happy growing yall

1 Like

Brother you are proving to the Forum that it doesn’t take a bunch of ca$h to grow Weed. I am still too paranoid to give Miracle Grow a Go though, but you seem to pull it off, Grow after Grow.

1 Like

So is there 45 holes in that sign from a 45. Lol

1 Like

Thanks @Work4iT Ha ha @Mark0427 here about every 5 years they have to replace the county signs cuz they get turned into Swiss cheese :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey all here we are at week 11 and all is well. Pineapple auto is 7 weeks into flower an 90% pistols are orange and tricomes are mostly cloudy tho no amber, she has more time. Lemon berry is doing okay, she is 5 weeks into flower and all the buds are building still and all her branches are falling outwards as the buds are too heavy lol. I have to admit I will get better yield than I thought. Here’s pics closet then pineapple then lemon berry

Lemon berry

Here’s is some flash pics

4 Likes

Ooops

Happy growing yall :smile:

3 Likes