Dennis 62 simple grow #11

Am happy with auto right now may try photo in future tho

Here we are at mid week 2 and really happy with two of my 3 plants, not sure what is up with afgooey, she is still so small, and the first time for me. You’ll see how other 2 are doing great like all my plants in past grows, I know she’s a photo and may grow outta this but will see. Funny all 3 are equal working on 5th node, afgooey is just minute. Here’s group, pineapple auto, lemon berry then afgooey.

pineapple

Lemon berry

Afgooey

Happy growing yall :smile:

3 Likes

Ooops side shot of lemon berry is actually afgooey, here’s lemon berry

4 Likes

I have to admit I was wrong is thinking mg is not as hot as some say, BUT I can’t argue with the burn on afgooey. Hopefully she will out grow it, but she’s definitely real sensitive. I have never had a plant burn lol… all my other grows are like the other two plants, lovin it???

All I can do is ride it out :smile:

5 Likes

Nice, I got a few mimosa lemons budding myself.

1 Like

Good morning man and thanks, good to see ya. Yeah that mimosa lemon sounds like a awesome sativa, are they the expert seed auto version? Well I assume so Google only had one lol. Up to 24 thc I like it

1 Like

Okay had to harvest 11 roses a week earlier than I wanted but maintenance man is coming in my apartment next week and 11 roses was a stinky girl and you could smell her through out my house, need her in jars before he comes in. Small plants aren’t going to be fine, and I rearranged my closet and desided to use the hlg 260, I have it about 2/3 cranked @ 14 inches above tallest. I did have timer on 12 and 12 for 11 roses to finish up, but I didn’t expect lemon berry photo to show pistols at 2 1/2 weeks!!! So as soon as I saw that I increased lights to 20/4 and I hope she reverts to veg lol. In pic pineapple on left, afgooey in middle, and lemon berry on right. If you look closely at afgooey, may be out growing her nitrogen sensitivity, well I’m hoping lol. Anyway here’s pics. Happy growing yall :smile:

1 Like

Okay everyone, here we are at week 3 and so far so good, still wondering what afgooey is going to do as she’s still small and newer leafs are not yellowing, so may be? Pineapple express auto is as always a star, I just topped her at 8 nodes, so she will have 16 branches, I wanted 18 but she’s showing pistols in preflower, and could not wait. Lemon berry showed preflower hairs but I changed light schedule to 20/4 and will see lol. I am now watering to run off on the two biggest plants, they are getting a grow fertilizer, and now watering every 3 days for now. Here’s pics closet, pineapple, lemon berry, afgooey.

Lemon berry

Afgooey

Happy growing yall :smile:

3 Likes

If you read a post and want to see other stuff by this poster click on that poster’s icon. e.g DClark
click again on the icon that appears. That poster’s summary page will come up.
Click on Activity - all posts appear
I select Topics to see if I want to follow any of the topics and receive notifications.

1 Like

@Dennis62 , it’s nice that your home environment allows growing without having to make extra provisions for heat humidity etc. Good for you! And I’m still subbed & watching.

2 Likes

Hey @CC_Mo it’s 103* here today and on fixed income so I can’t afford AC for myself, I can’t afford it for my plants lol… it’s 92 in the closet and my girls do suffer from off VDP, but they are hardy plants… hopefully we get back down to the 90s next week. Glad you are on board my friend :smile:

3 Likes

In that case, let’s hope for cooler weather!

3 Likes

Yeah our maintenance guy came through so I took 6 budding plants to my lady’s moms. Your plants look good though @Dennis62

2 Likes

I have more respect for you than most of the people on this forum. I am never on but I make time to see your progress . I am so so impressed nice job, hopefully we both have a bright future in our endeavors.

1 Like

my new operation

5 Likes

Thank you very much my friend, that means a lot to me coming from you. Glad to hear you are doing well and gaining a great grow space, awesome man. Often wonder how your grows are going and how you are? Love to see more pictures lol… Yes here’s to future endeavors man.

2 Likes

Well tomorrow is week 4 here, and for all my screw ups this is where we are… Pineapple auto is transitioning to flower and is streaching. When I was using 100 boards I kept 1 to 1 1/2 inches between nodes, but when I introduced the 260 I got a little streach on last node, but she’s doing okay. Lemon berry is coming up on 10 nodes where I would normally top her, but I am trying to reveg her after I got her to flowering on accident lol… So I’m not doing anything at this point in time, so she would normally veg for a couple to few weeks depending on hight, so see what happens this week lol. I knew I should not have jumped the gun on germination. Live and learn I guess. And Afgooey is a miniature and I have decided to pull her even though she is out growing the nitrogen poisoning, her buds would be miniature also, so not worth growing out. Second time miracle grow killed one of my plants in about 27 plants. Thought she might out grow it a day turn into a regular plant, but no… hate pulling plants lol… well here’s pics as of today tomorrow will definitely change. Closet, pineapple then lemon berry, and Afgooey

Pineapple

Lemon berry

Afgooey

6 Likes

Oh and those who were watching my last grow I posted pictures of my daughter’s outdoor plants. They are doing awesome, her hijack auto is 7 weeks into flower, still pushing white pistols so couple weeks. The photos are turning in to bushes lol… hijack

Lemon berry

LA ultra

Anyway happy growing yall :slight_smile: :smiley:

6 Likes

Best use of a walker I’ve ever seen !!!

1 Like

Well said a prayer to the weed gods and wacked the miniature afgooey, two others have the closet to themselves. I’m still running a 20/4 trying to get lemon berry to reveg, but not sure for a while I guess, got time, and pineapple auto don’t care she’s flowering lol…

3 Likes