Dennis 62 simple grow #11

Thanks. So do I type that for people i wanna follow or do they have to tag me?

1 Like

If you see a post u want to follow look at bottom it gives options of watching tracking etc

2 Likes

I’m high as hell. But I’ve never even noticed that so thanks man

Anytime man I’ll tag u in my journal I only started three weeks agao

Aight cool

Just tagged I think if it not worked let me know I’ll try again

yeah I’m reading your old posts. Your plants look good. Are they auto

Yes auto only can’t be arsed with photo they take too long bro

1 Like

Currently a blueberry bliss in but next in around 8 weeks will be a strawberry cough and a cherry grapefruit

hell yeah. I got 4 skittles and 2gg. It’s too crowded in my tent but I’m having a hard time getting them out my apt with no one seeing

All my autos go from seed to harvest in a max of 14 weeks😁

Is it legal where u are bro

I have 1 plant that started on 4 20. The others are 2 weeks behind. I guess that makes one of em almost 10 weeks

Nice bro should not be far from done then. I paid a total of $200 for my set up including my seeds

damn, you did better than I did. I paid 550 on tent kit then 80 on soil and 100 on seeds

yeah dude, I’m in Virginia. We just went legal July 1st

2 Likes

That’s still not bad bro

Loving all the VA activity. Virginia here as well. :+1:

1 Like

Suprisingly this desert air seems to not hold the odors in my clothes, well I’m nose blind to it ha ha

1 Like

Just so u know autos take just as long as a photo type plant inless u vegbthe photo for x Mount of months but u can take a auto and photo and grow them together and finish them both together or super close together in time. Autos are especially sucky if they r at all stunted it is gonna prolong the plants life span by about a week or so for every thing that goes wrong. U will be alot happier with the outcomes from a photo plant than a auto also. Denser bud better taste smell and high. I do grow autos also so im not knocking autos but its not that much of a difference of u go 12 12 from start on photos

1 Like