Dennis 62 simple grow #10

Lovely healthy ladies!:+1:

1 Like

Well I rearranged my closet as the girls are filling out their 2x2, so they now can stretch their branches. I usually don’t defoliate for another week but gorilla has lateral branching and it’s getting crowded inside so I took about 15 or so leafs only two big fans, I tuck where I can but opened up the top some. She’s starting to streach so looks kinda funny.

2 Likes

Looking GOOD Brother!

1 Like

Ha ha mid week and all is well, girls are both changing daily and now are steady at consuming 1/2 gallon every other day. Which is what it takes to water to slight run off, adding veg nutes every watering, cal mag every other watering. Add top dress pk booster gorilla :smile: who by the way is week 1 of flower, and she grew 5 inches in as many days!!! Right now gorilla is 20 inches and 11 roses is at 13 inches today, and am going to flip around 18, so a week or so as she is also growing about a inch every couple days lol… Both are spreading out and up, they are both 2x2 filling up my closet. Okay look at the picture of the two lights reflection on the wall, 3000k on left 4000k on right, left is warm red/yellow color, right bright white blue. You can really see the spectrum difference between the two!!! Here’s pics

3 Likes

Girls are doing great…:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend

1 Like

Beautiful plants! Those girls are going to be magnificent by the end of the grow. Btw, How long did it take you to learn the expertise to pull off a grow like this? I knew absolutely nothing about growing untill about a week ago when I joined ILGM. I thought I was learning a lot fast, unfortunately I’ve read so many posts, and so many threads of so many subjects that I overloaded my memory banks and forgot just about everything I read cause it all ended up mushed together being a bunch of "1"s and "0"s in my mind. Lol
Hey good luck with the grow Dennis, keep up the good work !

Hey @Claybo lol no expert, I have only grown around 25 plants 2 or 3 at a time. I started 2017 when it became legal. I found this website back then and read the grow guides and bought a couple cheap blurple lights and seeds, and I think a lot of luck, I was pretty successful first grow, got better nutes and got better after second grow. I have really followed the same steps which gave me same or better outcome. Now last couple grows better lighting, only making things better. Finding this forum a little over a year ago was very cool, I’m learning all the time here. Glad you are having a good experience here too, lots of good people here. Good luck man holler if you questions :smile:

1 Like

Good morning yall here we are at week 6… Not a lot going on, gorilla glue auto is week 1 in flower and in streach and building bud. Last two waterings I’ve added flowering nutes. 11 roses photo is in veg still and will be for a week or two maybe more depending on hight. So not much change this week, feed and watch. Here’s pics

Happy growing till next week :smile:

2 Likes

Mid week here things are going well, gorilla glue auto was drooping pretty bad, well she dose every day when she says I’ve had enough light, standing tall by morning. I also found she was consuming more water so had to make adjustments, these are problems I have using small pots when plant sucks pot dry in little more than a day and starts showing stress. While I was checking her out I also did pH and ppm, gorilla had 700 ppm going in pH 6.4, 11 roses same pH 356 ppm. Out gorilla 1145 ppm pH 6.7. 11 roses pH 6.3 ppm 753. Gorilla is in line because I also add flowering nutes as top dressing so she will be having higher ppm, was at 1/2 dose, she should show closer to 1600 ppm next week. So all looks fine today lol. 11 roses photo is vegging and gaining nodes, she’s at 15 inches and I usually flip at 18 but we are not streaching as bad lately, gorilla streached to 24 inches from around 15 pre flower, so almost doubled. both now are wall to wall in 2x4. I can handle a 32 inch plant without problems, and I know she seems small but double can be a problem, but 11 roses is a 100% indica so may streach less??? Will be watching close. Girls are looking well today :smile:

happy growing yall till later in the week

2 Likes

Wow! Absolutely awesome! That is hands-down unbelievable!,. I’ve been showing a couple of my friends your updates on this grow and they say the same thing, " incredible ".

Just because of the photos of your Gorilla glue, I decided the first plant of my first grow is going to be a Gorilla glue instead of Super skunk. I’ve had the seed soaking in water for almost 24 hours now and I can see a split in one side of the shell but there’s no tail hanging out yet so I don’t know which way is up or down for planting. I figure I’ll give it until morning until I plant it in the seed pod. I have all the soil mixed up and in the 2 gallon fabric pot from apotforpot. Their directions say to let the soil cook for 10 to 12 days before planting in it. This is just a trial run to see if I can get any green on my thumb:)

Your plants are looking picture perfect,
hats off!

1 Like

Hey @Claybo thanks man, my gorilla glue auto, is a 420 fast buds version, not ilgm, so far I’m happy with the genetics. I have also grown super skunk photo from ilgm, super good too, was one of my favorites. I’m trying seeds from different breaders, 11 roses is from delicious seeds. I wish you luck on your first attempt, I have no clue about the pot for pot program it has soil and I am in miracle grow potting mix which is more like hydro than soil. I hope it works out well for you. Keep me posted man. Happy growing :smile:

Looking Good Bro! I see you got some Tennis Shoe Buds forming on that one plant, LOL.

Nike or Adidas genetics?

1 Like

Thanks man, generic tennis genetics lol. Too broke for Nike or Adidas, spent all my money on seeds ha ha :smile:

1 Like

Good morning to all, this is week 7 here and all is fantastic. The girls are doing great, made a couple changes, for gorilla I am giving her full flowering nutes as top dressing every week now, cal mag once a week. Will be doing some light defoliating in canopy and inner growth now she’s quit streaching and budsites are set. She is getting nice tricomes, and a great floral smell, otherwise waiting an watching. 11 roses is a extremely busy girl and I have taken some inner leaf to let air flow but not anything crazy. She met my hight of 18 inches today and she has enough nodes on branches to insure lots of buds, plus all the nodes gained when she streaches. The other day knowing I was going to flip I exchanged her 4k board for the other 3k flowering board, so both are getting more reds now, and I changed my timer tomorrow is 12 n 12. Hopefully it will be a good couple weeks for 11 roses. Anyway here’s pics

until later happy growing. @SKORPION here’s my newest grow, very good to see the good work is continuing in your world, pounds awesome man congrats :smile:

6 Likes

Took off a couple ounces of leaf to expose the canopy :smile:

4 Likes

Looking great :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man :smile:

1 Like

Bit late to your party Dennis but looking great :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Fergus glad to have you along my friend :smile: Here’s pics of 11 roses today, I stripped of a little of her underskirt and inside growing leafs, not too much at a time though. Today she is first day of 12/12 she woke up at 8 am not 2am. Also added top dressing of 1/3 dose of flowering nutes after watering. Before I could not see the dirt to scatter nutes lol I kept her too short as a seedling, learning new lights. As I start seeds in forever home only one shot at it…

2 Likes