Demeter - The 2019 Gold Leaf grow

Alpha - week 8.3

4 Likes

Week 9 - finishing up

Alpha

Bravo

4 Likes

Bravo gets the chop. Gonna run Alpha a couple more days then chop.

This was a super easy grow. I did not train or prune - just used the trellis to push the lowers out and not lollipop.

I highly recommend ILGM Gold Leaf for beginners. I wish I would have started out with these beans years ago​:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

How long did it take for the leaves to start turning color?

1 Like

About three weeks into flower

1 Like

Bravo

5 Likes

Beautiful.

1 Like

Thanks! Can’t wait to smoke her :pirate_flag:

1 Like

Alpha -

6 Likes

His hair always ends up on my plants :rofl:

5 Likes

Never the Wuhan… her hair sticks to me

4 Likes

Those are beautiful dogs. Is the little one a papillon?

1 Like

Yup! My Flappy Pappy :+1:t2:

Six day dry for Bravo. She is now curing. Quality Controlled the product…

It’s fire :fire: :fire:

127 grams - three week veg. A little over eight week bloom. The weight is “meh” but I needed a 3 month start-to-finish grow so…it is what it is. Next GL will be topped and vegged MUCH longer.

Alpha gets chopped today :+1:t2:

5 Likes

5 Likes

i ordered an octopot , i’m excited to try it. going to give it a go on an auto first. the biggest drag is the size… can only fit three in my 3x5.

did you pull the 127 of both plants or just Bravo? i’m gonna go with short veg for one of my tents and i’m really curious what to expect.

nice job, this journal was so helpful! excited to try something new. well heck, just about everything is new to me.

1 Like

ooh also… two more q’s if you don’t mind. when/how do you start counting your veg time?

and did you add any perlite to the soil?

1 Like

Cool! I love mine. Works extremely well :+1:t2:

I got 141 grams from Alpha. She was smaller but bigger buds. Not too bad for a three week veg. That includes germination time so I was really pushing it…

Good luck on your new setup :metal:

1 Like

Was a really short veg - 3 weeks included germination. I had to turn the grow in 3 months total.

Only used perlite on top to prevent critters laying eggs :metal:

1 Like

cool that’s what i figured since you gave your overall time limit - that’s really impressive, really… for three weeks? sheeeeeit

octopot recommends something like 40% so was curious if you need to with this soil.

1 Like